• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
any news on when we will get the next dev diary or will release come before that
At the moment no new dev diary is planned, because I'm not the sole developer and I'm not going to write dev diaries on matters others developed and know better. The development diaries are written on the free time of the mod developers. Although if you had anything in particular you wanted to see covered you can always post suggestions here and we will consider it.

I saw that page but I wasn't sure if that was going to change in any way with the upcoming update. Thanks for answering!
No, it is not going to change with the upcoming update.

Do Yall have a comunity discord?
No, there is this forum which is accessible to everyone and the Steam Workshop. Those are the channels we use.

Hello guys first of all let me thank you for all the time and work you spend for the community and to do this great game even greater. This mod is the best I ever played since I'm a big fan of rome and you guys made the best features for a complete gameplay. That being said I have some questions. I been some time away from ck2, I can't even remember the last version I played. Recently I came back and ofc I wanted to play this mod, sadly I figured that I can't now at least not in 3.0+ so I tried lower versions but I have a problems with the portraits I can't see the faces. I have all DLC and I tried with the sub-mods but same result any ideas how can I solved that? And the second question is you need help? I have a lot of free time right now. English is not my first language but I understand and speak it so that's not a problem. I have some basic knowledge about modding or even if you give me a text to just copy on a txt file or any way I can help let me know. My mother language is Spanish BTW so I can even translate if needed. Thx in advance

Recently I came back and ofc I wanted to play this mod, sadly I figured that I can't now at least not in 3.0+ so I tried lower versions but I have a problems with the portraits I can't see the faces. I have all DLC and I tried with the sub-mods but same result any ideas how can I solved that?
If you own Holy Fury you need to disable it before rolling back to 2.8.x, the DLC is not automatically disabled when you revert to an older version and it causes issues with the pre 3.x.x versions.

Are there currently any active plans for updating the mod to patch 3.3?
Yes, see our latest development diary for what we plan on adding in the next version which will be compatible with the latest CK2 version.

Or will it remain on patch 2.8 for the foreseeable future?
No, it will not since the remaining modders within the small development team have been working upon the update ever since we released the latest beta version. Due to the reduced amount of developers progress is a lot slower than we would like it to be if there were more modders involved.

Yes, see our latest development diary for what we plan on adding in the next version which will be compatible with the latest CK2 version.

No, it will not since the remaining modders within the small development team have been working upon the update ever since we released the latest beta version. Due to the reduced amount of developers progress is a lot slower than we would like it to be if there were more modders involved.
Do you guys want extra help then?

This is such an amazing and ambitious project, and I've thoroughly enjoyed playing it so far. I can't wait for the update, but I understand how long these sorts of projects can take, especially with a small team. I wish I could help and be of some assistance - these era is my personal favourite in history (it's really sad it's not represented in any Paradox title), but I'm a noob at modding and dunno if I'd be useful.

Hope you don't mind me asking - I understand the Github version is experimental, but what are the differences between that one and the current one on Steam?

Anyway guys keep up the great work! :)

This is such an amazing and ambitious project, and I've thoroughly enjoyed playing it so far. I can't wait for the update, but I understand how long these sorts of projects can take, especially with a small team. I wish I could help and be of some assistance - these era is my personal favourite in history (it's really sad it's not represented in any Paradox title), but I'm a noob at modding and dunno if I'd be useful.
Thank you for the kind words! It is never too late to start with modding, so if you think you have the time it takes to learn don't hesitate to send me a private message. :)

Hope you don't mind me asking - I understand the Github version is experimental, but what are the differences between that one and the current one on Steam?
The difference is that it contains all of our latest progress on the mod, it is continuously updated as the development advances. As you said, it is thus experimental, changes there are not final and we can't guarantee any stability or support.

I have the time to help out, but I'm not sure I have the skill. But I loved this mod and would love to see a new release.
Feel free to send me a PM with more information in that case. :)