• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I had figured. So is Viet safe to remove from a current save?
So you started a save with both activated? That would cause all sort of conflicts, no idea what happens if you disable VIET.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I just started a new game in 476 with Venemaa in course to create Russia for a megacampaign. De Jure Empires counts Novgorod Kingdom belonging to Suomen Valtakunta in the beginning. Does the territorial landmarks of De Jure Empires changes in late years (so I can form Russia empire) or it's locked to the mod default?

I just started a new game in 476 with Venemaa in course to create Russia for a megacampaign. De Jure Empires counts Novgorod Kingdom belonging to Suomen Valtakunta in the beginning. Does the territorial landmarks of De Jure Empires changes in late years (so I can form Russia empire) or it's locked to the mod default?
The de jure empires in Russia, the steppe or Eastern Europe in general do not change and there are no plans for them to change either. You have to keep in mind that these empires serve more as goals for the player than historical boundaries. It wouldn't make much sense to add in changes for Russia, that is beyond the timeframe we cover in history and not the most likely outcome in game.

• 2Like
Reactions:
How do I mod out or lower the cost of the Border Dispute Cassus Belli? Its like 700 gold per claim and rising the longer the game goes on.

Playing WTWSMS and Age of Faith submod.

How do I mod out or lower the cost of the Border Dispute Cassus Belli? Its like 700 gold per claim and rising the longer the game goes on.

Playing WTWSMS and Age of Faith submod.
I believe it is 'unjust_conquest' in 01_cb_types.txt. Note that isn't touched by AoF so you'll want to look in the main mod cb folder.

I think increase is due to your tier.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Do you still pretend to add the 3 planned bookmarks?
No, since 633 and 445 are both playable via excellent sub-mods, so we invite those interested in an extended timeframe to use those.

• 2Like
Reactions:
No, since 633 and 445 are both playable via excellent sub-mods, so we invite those interested in an extended timeframe to use those.

IlikeTrains said that he probably wont be updating his submod anymore(wich is the early bookmarks one) so we probably only have Garbon's submod of the planned ones. Maybe it's too early but what's the plan for the next update?

IlikeTrains said that he probably wont be updating his submod anymore(wich is the early bookmarks one)
It should be functional though.

so we probably only have Garbon's submod of the planned ones.
Garbon has already released a playable version of his sub-mod.

Maybe it's too early but what's the plan for the next update?
Merging the map, fixings bugs and wrapping up things.

Last edited:
Reactions:
How does romanization occur? I've conquered Germania as the WRE and I want to have the melting pot where they turn into the romanized culture and not pure Roman. I can't find the event for it in the files. It seems odd to me that there would be romanized cultures like Romano-Persian and Romano-Frank without events for them to show up in provinces.

How does romanization occur? I've conquered Germania as the WRE and I want to have the melting pot where they turn into the romanized culture and not pure Roman. I can't find the event for it in the files. It seems odd to me that there would be romanized cultures like Romano-Persian and Romano-Frank without events for them to show up in provinces.

I believe you just have to wait. I don't know the exact MTTH (mean time to happen) but I believe it's at least a couple years (24+ months).

There is no Romanisation mechanic in the mod. Cultures like Romano-Persian and Romano-Frankish are only used for history.