• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What are the requirments for the arthur pendragon bloodline in this mod as i Know in know in ancient religions reborn it was create the empire of Brittania with a celtic character and believe celtic religion but when i did this with a romano-britan i did not get it and i tested with the other cultures and didn't get it either.

What are the requirments for the arthur pendragon bloodline in this mod as i Know in know in ancient religions reborn it was create the empire of Brittania with a celtic character and believe celtic religion but when i did this with a romano-britan i did not get it and i tested with the other cultures and didn't get it either.
Were you Romano-British Celtic or just Romano-British? I think you might be confusing the Celtic religion group, which is required, and the Celtic culture, which I believe shouldn't be a prerequisite.

Were you Romano-British Celtic or just Romano-British? I think you might be confusing the Celtic religion group, which is required, and the Celtic culture, which I believe shouldn't be a prerequisite.
I was of the Romano-British culture and Celtic religion group specifically the reformed version of druidic and I did not get the bloodline when I formed the empire and the only reason I can think of is I did not form Britain but still had the England kingdom title Which would be kind of weird.

I was of the Romano-British culture and Celtic religion group specifically the reformed version of druidic and I did not get the bloodline when I formed the empire and the only reason I can think of is I did not form Britain but still had the England kingdom title Which would be kind of weird.
Looking at the files it appears you have to be of Briton, Cornish, or one of the other native british cultures (not an Irish or pictish culture. As well as possibly having created the Kingdom of Dumnonia prior to it. Here's the code:

Code:
create_britain = {
        only_independent = yes
        is_high_prio = yes
        potential = {
            OR = {
                culture = briton
                culture = welsh
                culture = breton
                culture = cornish
                culture = cumbric
            }
            k_britain = {
                has_holder = no
            }
            NOT = { has_global_flag = VIET_britain_restored }
        }
        allow = {
            independent = yes

OR = {
                AND = {
                    realm_size = 80
                    has_landed_title = k_england
                }
                completely_controls = k_england
            }
            OR = {
                AND = {
                    k_dumnonia = {
                        has_holder = yes
                    }
                    OR = {
                        completely_controls = k_dumnonia
                        has_landed_title = k_dumnonia
                    }
                }
                AND = {
                    completely_controls = k_brittany
                    has_landed_title = k_brittany
                }
            }
            piety = 200
            prestige = 1000
        }
        effect = {
            set_global_flag = VIET_britain_restored
            hidden_tooltip = {
                narrative_event = {
                    id = VIETceltic.0
                }
            }
        }
        ai_will_do = {
            factor = 1
        }
    }

Looking at the files it appears you have to be of Briton, Cornish, or one of the other native british cultures (not an Irish or pictish culture. As well as possibly having created the Kingdom of Dumnonia prior to it. Here's the code:

Code:
create_britain = {
        only_independent = yes
        is_high_prio = yes
        potential = {
            OR = {
                culture = briton
                culture = welsh
                culture = breton
                culture = cornish
                culture = cumbric
            }
            k_britain = {
                has_holder = no
            }
            NOT = { has_global_flag = VIET_britain_restored }
        }
        allow = {
            independent = yes

OR = {
                AND = {
                    realm_size = 80
                    has_landed_title = k_england
                }
                completely_controls = k_england
            }
            OR = {
                AND = {
                    k_dumnonia = {
                        has_holder = yes
                    }
                    OR = {
                        completely_controls = k_dumnonia
                        has_landed_title = k_dumnonia
                    }
                }
                AND = {
                    completely_controls = k_brittany
                    has_landed_title = k_brittany
                }
            }
            piety = 200
            prestige = 1000
        }
        effect = {
            set_global_flag = VIET_britain_restored
            hidden_tooltip = {
                narrative_event = {
                    id = VIETceltic.0
                }
            }
        }
        ai_will_do = {
            factor = 1
        }
    }
That is the content integrated from VIET, not the bloodline from ACR.

Hi guys. I am playing as Romulus Augustulus and I have re-recreated the Pratorian Guard, but after some years I have a problem: due to certain circumstances they are now vassals of the King of Annonaria so I can't hire them... How can I hire them again? I've tried to offer duchies to his master but it doesn't work. Thanks for your advices & comments, I am quite new yet.

Hi guys. I am playing as Romulus Augustulus and I have re-recreated the Pratorian Guard, but after some years I have a problem: due to certain circumstances they are now vassals of the King of Annonaria so I can't hire them... How can I hire them again? I've tried to offer duchies to his master but it doesn't work. Thanks for your advices & comments, I am quite new yet.
You would need to retract them as vassals from Annonaria to make them your direct vassal.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Another question: does it make sense to creat new kingdoms as Lugdunum or Rhaetia?
Depends on your vassal limit and if you need to reduce the amount of direct vassals. Otherwise the best strategy is to keep weaker vassals.

Do you mean that is good idea to reduce the amount of direct vassals by offering kingdoms to them?

To be honest I still don't have very much experience with the feudal system since I have played mainly with tribal people until last month. Right now I'm playing the first time with your great mod.

Do you mean that is good idea to reduce the amount of direct vassals by offering kingdoms to them?
If you are over the vassal limit, yes, otherwise you get a penalty. Otherwise no, it is better to keep them small, but they can be a hassle to manage. If you have the DLC you can use vice-royalties, but that also requires a bit of micro-managment. There are different strategies, there can be some merit to having larger but more loyal king-level vassals.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Why do Tribals have a -20 to vassal limit, that pretty much ensures a regular tribal ruler won't have any vassals, which is a pretty big nerf to what's probably 80% of the realms in this mod.

Why do Tribals have a -20 to vassal limit, that pretty much ensures a regular tribal ruler won't have any vassals, which is a pretty big nerf to what's probably 80% of the realms in this mod.
Because the mod adds the high tribal realm, which allows for more vassals. In the mod tribes are the smallest scale of government and are thus very volatile and difficult to maintain united.

Just to make sure - the most recent version is for 3.3.2 and there's no version for 3.3.3, right?
There is no difference between the two, so play on 3.3.3 which is the latest.