• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there a way to change the Roman (and their derivative cultures) portraits back to the back to the Byzantine preset?
If you own all portrait DLCs, you can yourself switch the graphical_cultures to your liking in the 00_cultures.txt file. Not sure what you mean by "change back" though, since I don't think the Roman portraits have ever used any Greek set in the mod.

If you own all portrait DLCs, you can yourself switch the graphical_cultures to your liking in the 00_cultures.txt file. Not sure what you mean by "change back" though, since I don't think the Roman portraits have ever used any Greek set in the mod.
I was referring to how Vanilla used those files. I actually found a way to do it without the DLCs. I just replaced the romangfx tag in 00_cultures.txt with byzantinegfx.

Does this mod include a "doubted faith" modifier for religions? I'm getting an increasing negative modifier to Judaism's moral authority in my Himyar run and the only source I could find for such a thing was the Lux Invicta mod in 2016, so I'm trying to track down the cause.

I was referring to how Vanilla used those files. I actually found a way to do it without the DLCs. I just replaced the romangfx tag in 00_cultures.txt with byzantinegfx.
Well, vanilla does not have the same cultures as us and I don't know which graphical cultures they use or not, but good if you figured it out.
Does this mod include a "doubted faith" modifier for religions? I'm getting an increasing negative modifier to Judaism's moral authority in my Himyar run and the only source I could find for such a thing was the Lux Invicta mod in 2016, so I'm trying to track down the cause.
The doubted faith modifier is -1 moral authority for five years if you adopt the Tolerant law as specific religions, such as Judaism.

Hello!
Is there complete list of religions, heresies and their features available? I know there is list on the wiki but it's written it's partial. Before I'll try this mod I'd love to have a list of complete religious features. Thanks in advance!

Hello!
Is there complete list of religions, heresies and their features available? I know there is list on the wiki but it's written it's partial. Before I'll try this mod I'd love to have a list of complete religious features. Thanks in advance!
There is only one partial list, available on the wiki as you state. Informing is the purpose which the wiki page serves, so no lists will be maintained outside of that. The wiki is open for contributions if anyone wants to fill in the list.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Hello! Just recently downloaded this mod for the first time for Mac OS, everything's going smoothly until I go to start up the game. Everything appears to be going well, the mods music and loading screens are present, but about halfway through loading, the game crashes back to the home screen. I switched the beta back to 3.3.2 as I know that's what it's compatible for, but I do not have the same checksum which is listed as being the one I need, could this be part of the problem? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as this mod looks amazing and I'm very excited to try it out.

Hello! Just recently downloaded this mod for the first time for Mac OS, everything's going smoothly until I go to start up the game. Everything appears to be going well, the mods music and loading screens are present, but about halfway through loading, the game crashes back to the home screen. I switched the beta back to 3.3.2 as I know that's what it's compatible for, but I do not have the same checksum which is listed as being the one I need, could this be part of the problem? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as this mod looks amazing and I'm very excited to try it out.
Don't switch versions, but try to remove the flags folder if you are on MAC OS, it is inside \WTWSMS\gfx\flags and Crusader Kings II\gfx\flags

Don't switch versions, but try to remove the flags folder if you are on MAC OS, it is inside \WTWSMS\gfx\flags and Crusader Kings II\gfx\flags

I can continue playing with the same savefile if i delete that folder?

(Also, can i add new flags and see them ingame if i delete that folder)

I can continue playing with the same savefile if i delete that folder?

(Also, can i add new flags and see them ingame if i delete that folder)
You can not play with a save game when the mod crashses. On MAC there is a specific issue with flags which does not exist on Windows or Linux.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi, it's me again. I gave this mod a shot and so far it's awesome. I've got two other questions: how this "doubt" mechanic is calculated and how to lower it? Valentinians got an Emperor, two holy Aires, and 10% penalty to morał authority. ;( Second one - I understand why some religions have general opinion penalty, but it's weird this penalty applies to other members of the same faith. I mean, if I was a member of gnostic sect, I'd love my brethren more than anyone. :D

I thought most religions with a general opinion penalty also have same faith opinion modifier to counteract it amongst other members of the religion.

I was playing it and I realized that the mod has less provinces than the vanilla game. Will they be added in the future?

1593459782669.png

1593459647897.png

And some rivers are also strange, other than that, the mod is one of the best I've ever known! keep updating it!

1593459942081.png

PS: I use steam´s version

I was playing it and I realized that the mod has less provinces than the vanilla game. Will they be added in the future?

View attachment 595265

View attachment 595264

And some rivers are also strange, other than that, the mod is one of the best I've ever known! keep updating it!

View attachment 595269

PS: I use steam´s version
The rivers are an issue that will be fixed next update, in the meantime the a patch for it on steam you can subscribe to.

I've got two other questions: how this "doubt" mechanic is calculated and how to lower it? Valentinians got an Emperor, two holy Aires, and 10% penalty to morał authority. ;(
It is applied for specific Communautarian religions which adopt Tolerant laws.
Second one - I understand why some religions have general opinion penalty, but it's weird this penalty applies to other members of the same faith. I mean, if I was a member of gnostic sect, I'd love my brethren more than anyone
The general penalty is a bug, it is meant to only be for others.

1593459782669.png

1593459647897.png
Yes.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Hello there, when do the Franks lose their Superpowered Invasion CB?
When they lose the claims on the Empire of Gaul.

What does this mean? None of the Frankish Characters have claims on the empire of Gaul, so are you saying that they have to create the empire, or replace the empire with a custom empire/decision?
The unification CB is available for characters who have claims on empire titles. Some characters inherit such claims at start, while others can obtain it by forming the Frankish kingdom for example.