• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Leptis Magna is still a Catholic Berber county which I don't think is right...

The files are correct for it, it is an incompatibility with vanilla. Try removing the Leptis Magna file from vanilla and see if it works.

Not a bug, but for my life I cant load the mod. It crashes during loading. I have all the portrait packs- Celtic, Norse, Indian, Russian, African and Mediterranean. I installed the mod of the link provided by loup.

I'm really stumped. Would really love to try this mod, but I can't. I have all the portrait packs, i have the right checksum(BTOF). What am I doing wrong?

I'm guessing it is a Mac issue, seeing as the person above also has a Mac and the game crashes aswell during loading.

I just got the event for the return of the High Priest for Zoroastrians, and the Immortals, not sure if this is working as intended... Also I can't seem to get the migration CB as Frisia

I just got the event for the return of the High Priest for Zoroastrians, and the Immortals, not sure if this is working as intended... Also I can't seem to get the migration CB as Frisia

It is. Mazdayana Zarathustra (or however it's spelled) is the submod that gives all our Zoroastrian flavor, and it handles the implementation of those features through the firing of events.