• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had always suspected the Dutch of wrong doings, now i find my suspicions to be true.

In the Emperor we trust!

[Interesting AAR :D ]

It is not a coincidence that their name starts with D. As in Devil.

Mangudai said:
How could anyone believe that a people of liberals and ice-skaters is up to any good? The God-honest truth is that they are leading a global conspiracy of lowlanders (Danish, Tuvaluans, Kiribatians, Venetians, Bengalis, Maldivans), trying to secretly gain control of every aspect of our lives, and suck the life out of humanity! The suckiness of the color orange just adds to it. :mad:

*Falls from chair* Damn telekinetic Dutch!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:eek: Mama mia we're doomed, please destroy those dutches fast has possible!!! :eek: NOOOOOO The orange color :eek: :mad:

Update will come tomorrow...

I just want to add that the progress of the game has reached the fatal point - War with the Demon Dutch ! :mad: Our Emperor has about 50 IC total and we landed 10 divisions on their tulip lands and we are kicking ass , but for now things are really... intense !

Last night The Emperor had a nightmare .... It was ORANGE :( :eek: :(

Road_to_Moscow said:
Portuguese secret services sayed something very choc: "Kaloyan don't update anymore because he's watching... Telletubies" :eek: :eek: :eek:
Watching what ?!!!
shocked032.gif
:mad:

Kaloyan said:
btw ... thanks a lot ! I'll have Telletubies nightmares now :( :mad:

I'll report you to the Emperor and he's going to invite you to your public execution ;)

:rofl: Good dream's, and clean you're room before you get to sleep...

Emperor, try to kill me and i will join the dutchies! :mad:

Deus Eversor said:
I side with soviets
Stalin is... invulnerable to teletubies and eperrors ;]
Ah yes... That may be so , but his one little weakness is the Orange Orange from the small town of Orange in Portugal

oranges07%201.jpg

Last edited:
Kaloyan said:
Ah yes... That may be so , but he's one little weakness is the Orange Orange from the small town of Orange in Portugal

oranges07%201.jpg
Ah, orange -> портокал, and the madness stems from there.

It's interesting how many languages decided to call oranges "portugals". :)

Gwalcmai said:
Ah, orange -> портокал, and the madness stems from there.

It's interesting how many languages decided to call oranges "portugals". :)
Портокал ? Добре тогава (Alright then )

Портокал = Orange
Португалия = Portugal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.