• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is the Danish recolored sprite available somewhere?

Btw, white flag with three golden lilies is included in AGCEEP. It is also available in GRT where it was requested (three versions at least...).

''Btw, white flag with three golden lilies is included in AGCEEP. It is also available in GRT where it was requested (three versions at least...).''

What's GRT and AGCEEP?

Is AGCEEP that mod for EU? :confused:

cool-toxic said:
Grand Request Thread, a sticky in this forum where everybody can request graphic.
Alternative Grand Campaign Event Exchange Project, a mod for EU2, really good in mu opinion.

Really good is far too little. ;)

Anywho, nice sprites. It would be good if you could do some for Knights Templar and the Johannites too. :)

Totally agree :)

Send me your papal unit ;)

When are ye gonna put a link up for the remaining two?
BTW: How is land tech lvl 4 goin'? :)

I really hope you come to that MP game 19.00 ;)

This is a bit late, I noticed the grey on lvl 2 dane, have you changed that to white or ahve you forgotten? :rolleyes:

Okay, I would be happy If you changed that too, make it a part of your "Beta" thing, hehe *Guards the secret* :cool:

So Cool-toxic,

I wan't you to play the Denmark, England game with me! =)
I'm gonna make an AAR about it, The Snow blows to the West. See you on Thursday, hope you'd like to help, I'll write lotsa things about you too :p

Anyone knows how to make a Signature?

SunZyl said:
You can't... yet. You have to have been a member for a certain amount of time. My guess would be maybe 2-3 months but I don't really remember.

Ah damn :( :mad: .
I looked on the FAQ which it said that I can chose a Signature directly after I have registered

Last edited:
Has anyone else than me and Cool-Toxic got the WATKAB_1.0?

It's super :D