• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Prinz Wilhelm

Field Marshal
51 Badges
Jul 12, 2006
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • For The Glory
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
It came to my mind a few hours(!) ago that the ''blue frogs'' during like 1714-1805 when they have the three edges hat on their head are historiccly inaccurate:
During the time the french started using the triple edged hat until the revolution they wore WHITE uniforms, aswell as their flag was, for the army: White with golden lilys.
Is this just a mistake? Have no one ever thought about it?
And, Is there any mod that changes the french army and navy and state/city flags to white/golden lily and makes it historiccly correct? But is it so that if BOTH Aus and Fra was white, you couldn't tell the diffrence? but if it is so, look at the, not so ''nice'' uniforms of denmark and hessen ( :confused: ), etc etc ( actually some sort of grey, I mean DANES in GREY????? ).They look all the same except for the flags.. If that's so, DENMARK should have RED uniforms with some white.. It's all a mess
Now off-topic: Anyone have made a mod that ''pimps'' Fre Revolution that allows you to choose Royalists or Republicans and if you choose Royalists you should keep the white uniforms and the flag and at the ''special'' Roya places you should have provinces, same with republicans that gives you the tricolor and blue uniforms with some red.

And to let the Republicans have some special ''Freedom'' provinces.. It would be fun if the mod created another nation during that special time, French Republic if you played royals and French Royalists if you chose republicans

EU II is to let YOU change history. I fell angry about that i HAD to play republicans when i played france and waited and waited for some fun at the revolution. The ''fun'' was you HAD to play republicans and there were rebellions that NEVER EVER stopped coming :mad:

Anyone agree?

-His Majesty, Prinz Wilhelm of Luleå, Norrbotten

Last edited:
Prinz Wilhelm said:
And, Is there any mod that changes the french army and navy and state/city flags to white/golden lily and makes it historiccly correct? But is it so that if BOTH Aus and Fra was white, you couldn't tell the diffrence? but if it is so, look at the, not so ''nice'' uniforms of denmark and hessen ( :confused: ), etc etc ( actually some sort of grey, I mean DANES in GREY????? ).They look all the same except for the flags.. If that's so, DENMARK should have RED uniforms with some white.. It's all a mess

Likely no mod, though you might be able to request it from some graphic guy.

The grey is because it's a bit... unecessary to paint uniforms for every single country. That being said, Denmark is important enough to get it's own unit sprites.

EU II is to let YOU change history. I fell angry about that i HAD to play republicans when i played france and waited and waited for some fun at the revolution. The ''fun'' was you HAD to play republicans and there were rebellions that NEVER EVER stopped coming :mad:

Agreed. ;)

Yeah I agree about painting them to closely, but you graphic guys out there!!! PLEASE! :). Although there should be uppdated french revolution :mad:

And as I said, why isn't there WHITE frenchmen, they wern't acctually blue.. *sigh* :(

(I adore the french during Pre-Napoleonic era)

Danish Army

danarmy3yn.gif

I've corrected the yellowish legs now:D

Nice, Got those french bourbons aswell?

Nice job, so what you showed is for all level 3 and 4 aswell?
Well, what about the bourbons? are you working on them :D

And a little guide of downloading and extracting the units should work just fine :D

;)
-Happy Prinz

Wow, that Danish Sprite looks amazing cool-toxic! err... do you do requests? My attempts at recolouring sprites have... well, all been complete failures :D

Ok, let's talk in this thread now. But you need to change the name of the Kaigon Austries to unit_fra or something right? :)

I now make a request for a white bourbon flag :D

-Edit- I suddenly realised that Kaigon already had that flag, my bad :rofl:

Last edited:
Semi-Lobster said:
Wow, that Danish Sprite looks amazing cool-toxic! err... do you do requests? My attempts at recolouring sprites have... well, all been complete failures :D
I don't do request but if it can be used in the vanilla timeframe i'll do the recoloring if i got the time:D
The way to do it is not messing with the Nuance.

Prinz Wilhelm said:
I would like download links to all the stuff I need for creating units, btw I noticed, why does the dane have yellow? :confused:

;)
-Sa/disatisfied Prinz
As i wrote:
Me said:
I've corrected the yellowish legs now:D
BTW. I'll have to do my CK->WATKAB and CK->WATK finished(modding the files uploaded by KoM)

Ah, ok. My bad :)
When you're done with the other lvls for my danes, please put them here to display :)

Omg!

OMG! Nice ! :)

I'm a happy man!!! :)

I make a request for a event that changes the flag/unitsprites of france at the beginning of 1700.

That Dane is beutiful!!!! Wow!..

Could I get your email cool-toxic?

I got lots of (requests) if you can handle ;)

-Edit- I'm a little slow in my head, as the 12 years I am, so I apoligize for (requests) :wacko:

No problem:D
About an event this can't be done but look in the land.csv in EU2 root/DB. There is a column where it says 1, 2, 3 or 4 that's the Units GFX to the Lvl selected.
And i Only do request when i got the time and will:D
But this recoloring thing all can do just look at the sticky "Grand Unit Request Thread" in this sub forum. I've linked to work from Kasperus, Birger, KaRei and Jorian etc. (Tutorials and such)

cool_toxic1111@hotmail.com

NICE! YOu have to send that one to me!!!! :)

Ah, so you mean that you can change the sprite from a blue, lvl 2 to a white lvl 3 ? :confused: