• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, also from me congrats! :)

A wonderful selection, november. And thank you for being so diligent in your efforts to choose your succesor. If the rest of the winners take their responsibility as seriously as you have, then this new format of WoW will be very successful indeed.

Congrats Mettermrck. Very well deserved. Bask in the glory for it is well earned!

Definitely a well-deserved accolade Mettermrck. Congrats.

Thanks everyone, thanks november. Now I'm quite honored. Who the heck am I? Well, I live in Columbia, SC, 28 years old, work in the health insurance industry, legal department. In my spare time, aside from going for walks, checking out the bears at the zoo (don't you dare laugh!), I do a lot of writing, including my recent AAR which is so much fun to write (don't panic, readers, my computer transfer worked perfectly). And I spend a lot of time looking for my muse for the world's greatest historical novel which I'm always planning to write and always changing my mind about. :)

I look forward to reading a diverse group of fine AARs on all of the forums. Though I post a lot mainly in HOI, I'm starting to branch out into the other forums and discovering what a good crop of writers there are. I'll definitely be musing about next week's choice. I'm a big fan of thorough historical fanfic types that don't lose sight of the game aspects. And my choice will probably be one that has been around a while and is well-established.

Thanks again! :D

Congratulations, Mettermrck! This is well deserved. :)

Well done Mettermrck, and a fine choice by november, it was only a matter of time before you were selected.

Allenby said:
Well done. And now post something in recognition of your award. :)
again? ;)

Sultan Of Swing said:

Oh.

He's already made an acceptance post.

Makes me look like a right arse!
tehlaugh.gif

November and Mettermrck, Congratulations indeed!

I've just caught up on the GAARzette (AARland Gazette) and so I'm also just catching up to the WoW forum. Seems like I've missed a bit.

I have some reading to catch up with! Any AAR that begins with such detail on President Alf Landon is a must read for me! Colorado for Landon! Yaay. :D

Rensslaer

Well, it's been an honor reigning for a week and now it's time to pass the torch. :)

After reading through many fine AARs in each of the forums, my choice for this week is someone whose work I've admired for some time now. And lately, he's impressed me even more by following up his historical epic AAR with one that is fun, action-packed, and much more light-hearted. Anyone with range like that is an excellent choice for Writer of the Week: The Yogi. Come on up, sir, and introduce yourself! And congratulations!

I have heard praises given to The Yogi for some time now. I guess I'll just have to check out what all the fuss is about. ;) Congrats Yogi! Very much deserved.