• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright, well if it were up to me I'd just end the chain and declare myself writAAR for life, but since people will say that's too "Hitler-y," I'll nominate:

@RedTemplar for his Eu4 AAR The Envy of Kings

It's very well written, and this time it's OK to root for the Latin Empire. Unlike, y'know, real life.

Very many congratulations

Thank you so much!! Always a very humbling experience to be nominated... I'm grateful to so many people who come along for the ride and enjoy my stories with me... You guys are a big part of the reason I've gotten so many replay hours out of these :)

Congratulations! It is very well deserved!

Congrats, Red! I have been terribly remiss in getting over to the EU area of late and for that I apologize. Having read your previous works, however; I am certain that this is well deserved!

Once again, thank you all for the very humbling honor of receiving this award. I am passing it off to a WritAAR who has won several times in the past, but has not been honored with this in some time, and is currently working on a pretty impressive project in CKII.

My nomination goes to @coz1 , for his AAR "The Rightful King" https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-rightful-king.972413/

If showcasing good writing is the goal, then we would all do well to take some time to kick back and enjoy what coz1 has put together.

Congratulations @coz1!

Congratulations my old friend.

Good work and very well deserved! One of the best AARs out there

Congratulations to @coz1 , one of the real gentlemen of these forums!