• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations stnylan! :)

A great writer and one who certainly deserves this award.

Congratulations stnylan :)

stnylan, as always... congrats! is this your 3rd, I suppose?

Almost missed this, Congrats Stnylan! Well deserved!

A natural choice! A most excellent writer, to be sure.

Thank you, Phoenix! And congratulations to you, too.

But Congratulations to Stnylan!

Personally, I must recommend his top-quality In Memory of France, which is surely one of the best works of fiction on the Forum. Suspense, intrigue, action, espionage, politics -- can't beat it!

Great works, Stnylan!

Rensslaer

Great work, Stnylan!

Congratulations, stnylan :)

A bit late, but congrats Stnylan. :)

Firstly, very many thanks to Phoenix Dace for nominating me for this awAARd. Very much brought a smile to my face, even if, alas, the particular work it is for has run afoul of technical problems.

And very many thanks to all those have have wished me congratulations: Myth, coz1, Estonianzulu, canonized, ComradeOm, Veldmaarschalk, Mettermrck, VILenin (don't sell yourself short on that regard, my friend), rcduggan, grayghost, TeeWee, GeneralJac, Lord E, Hardraade, Cyrus_The_Great, Duke of Wellington, Emperor_krk, Hastu Neon, English Patriot, Director, kingmbutu, Rennslaer (thanks for the plug), basharious (dare I hope to count you a future reader? :) ), The Yogi, GrimReaper, thrashing mad, Atlantic Friend (I am blessed with being able to read quickly - it shows!!! :) ), and RossN.

This forum, this community, has been a place that has allowed my to grow as a writer, be it writing faux-chronicles like with Warenne, or a more traditionally narrative story as with Memory of France. Along the way I have been helped by many members. Not just from my commentators, but also from all the other writers' out there whose work I read, and use, and indeed pilfer from time to time. Reading other's AARs is an incredibly enriching experience, that deepens and strengthens my own writing, in addition to bringing me literally hours of enjoyment. Television is a poor competitor to the many wonderful characters and stories than abound on these boards. :)

And to pass the torch on.

In the EU2 forum, about nine months ago, someone began their first posted AAR, though what was not apparently their first attempt. This author for whom, who like for so many on these boards, English is a second language, choose to write a story based around the Hussites. From the very first post there was something about it that caught me attention, perhaps something of the atmopshere, and something of the characters.

Therefore, it gives me great pleasure to annouce the next WritAAR of the Week:

TeeWee

And his AAR: The pAARiahs of Europe - Fighting for the Hussite faith

Congratulations TeeWee !!! Well deserved XD Your narrative dialogue is as gripping as always and one can't help but empathize vicariously ... even if your characters are notorious heretics XD