• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congratulations.

Congratulations

Congrats @Tommy4ever

I remember when you won your first one back in '09 when I was actually active back then. It looks like you have been cleaning house over the past 11 years. Nearly winning this award once a year. I will have to check out your writings over that time. Your story on the Nile I remember being truly amazing. I can't wait to see if any of these other can hold a candle to it.

Reactions:
Thank you Doctor Baby for the nomination! This has always been my favourite award in AARland, my first all the way back in 2009, and now I’m just one win behind the illustrious founder of this thread! :D I hope I can keep writing stories the people of this forum enjoy to read :).

I would like to pass this award on to @BigBadBob for his excellent collection of turn of the century essays in 1901: Essays on the end of the Victorian Era. With detailed electoral politics, parliamentary intrigue and geopolitical tensions, it is a political history nerd’s dream, and BBB is a worthy successor for this award.

An excellent choice. Congratulations BBB. :)

Reactions:
An excellent AAR. Well done!

Congratulations!