• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations

Well done!

Thank you so much to @DensleyBlair for the nomination, and to everyone else for their kind words! This is my first AAR so I am still in the process of discovering what works and what doesn't. It's an honor for me to be called out among so many other talented writers on this forum. Now to decide who to pass the torch to next...

Reactions:
It's been a week, so I suppose it's time to pass this on! I would like to nominate @Health for their excellent work on the Kaiserreich Cold War AAR Shōwa Democracy over in the Darkest Hour forums. I have to admit I've been a lurker on it, but there is some fantastic world building going on in this AAR, and I appreciate the non Eurocentric PoV.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

Well done

Many congratulations

It's been a week, so I suppose it's time to pass this on! I would like to nominate @Health for their excellent work on the Kaiserreich Cold War AAR Shōwa Democracy over in the Darkest Hour forums. I have to admit I've been a lurker on it, but there is some fantastic world building going on in this AAR, and I appreciate the non Eurocentric PoV.
Sounds like a great choice! Congratulations @Health :)
Congratulations!
Well done
Many congratulations
Congratulations @Health

Many thanks!

Reactions:
Seeing as it’s been a few weeks since @Health was nominated, looks like this needs passing along again. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
I nominate @Farsky for his Wehraboo AAR! This man was so dedicated to the craft that even the Greek Army and indeed not the Turks could keep him from updating!

• 2Like
Reactions:
congrats!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Farsky. Its an excellent and funny work and you have shown true dedication to the cause! :)

Reactions: