• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Many congratulations

This is awkward. Last time this work got an award I put it into the "Must read when I get a chance" list. It's still on that list but is now an even more daunting way ahead. But that is my problem, not the authors.

Congratulations @JerseyGiants88 !

Congratulations!

@JerseyGiants88 has indeed only won this award twice, in 2014 and 2017. On high time this amazing writAAR was recognized again!

Thanks so much to @TheButterflyComposer, not just for nominating me for the award but also for your kind words describing the AAR. I wrote in reply on the AAR's page that I didn't think I deserved it right now given that I haven't been updating much as of late, but I promise to use this as motivation to pick up my pace of updates. I've set a goal that by the time I have to pass this award on (i.e. this weekend) my next chapter will be posted. Thank you everyone for reading and enjoying my work.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Okay, it is time to nominate the next winner. This week, I would like to pass the award on to @Dunaden and his Crusader King II ARR: "The People of the Forest". It follows the tribe of Merya as they expand on the eastern steppes and is filled with wonderful stories of scandal, interpersonal drama, giant cavalry battles, and all the other things that makes CKII AARs interesting. He has been working on the AAR for about a year and has made a ton of progress but has yet to win this awar. I think it is time. Congratulations again to @Dunaden and go check out this highly entertaining AAR.

Congratulations!

Okay, it is time to nominate the next winner. This week, I would like to pass the award on to @Dunaden and his Crusader King II ARR: "The People of the Forest". It follows the tribe of Merya as they expand on the eastern steppes and is filled with wonderful stories of scandal, interpersonal drama, giant cavalry battles, and all the other things that makes CKII AARs interesting. He has been working on the AAR for about a year and has made a ton of progress but has yet to win this awar. I think it is time. Congratulations again to @Dunaden and go check out this highly entertaining AAR.

Wow, thank you @JerseyGiants88 , its surprising, yet very gratifying, to receive this recognition, and be included among all the great writers who have been honored previously. I hope the story of the Kardazids will continue to entertain people for quite awhile longer, though not sure where they will end up. Now that I have gotten my short course history AAR of Jerusalem finished and out of my system, I will once again be focusing on the story of the People of the Forest.

I will be back, of course, on Sunday to honor another Writer of the Week.

Congratulations @Dunaden
Well done on your great AAR @Dunaden
Congratulations!

Thank you all, especially those who have been close followers of this AAR and those whose staunch support of my earlier AARs kept me coming back with more.

• 1Like
Reactions: