• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One of my family's dogs passed away last night, and so I've been in a bit of a funk all day.
Always a tough deal - hope as you say it lifts a little of the blues away. :)

As the time sunsets on my reign as WritAAR of the Week, allow me to say a whole hearty "Thank you!" again to everyone here. You guys make the whole endeavor fun (and rational).

In a desire to keep paying it forward into other realms, I'll bestow the title upon @ThaHoward for his work: Long Live the Permanent Revolution! ThaHoward last received this award two years ago, but I have thoroughly enjoyed his HoI4 work and hope he continues it, because I'd really like to see the end of the UK fight!

An excellent choice and many congratulations to you @ThaHoward! Well done and certainly deserved!

Incidentally, I wish to offer some prayers to you @Wraith11B. My Max is nearly 10 and I do not know what I will do when he does finally pass. When they say dogs are man's best friend, there aren't kidding. It is always a tough thing so I am pleased at least that this last week brought some sunshine to a dark time for you.

@ThaHoward is indeed a most worthy recipient! :) Congratulations man!

Many congratulations @ThaHoward, definitely deserved from what I have seen from some (admittedly unjustly brief) reading!:)

An excellent choice and many congratulations to you @ThaHoward! Well done and certainly deserved!

Incidentally, I wish to offer some prayers to you @Wraith11B. My Max is nearly 10 and I do not know what I will do when he does finally pass. When they say dogs are man's best friend, there aren't kidding. It is always a tough thing so I am pleased at least that this last week brought some sunshine to a dark time for you.

Indeed. I only just yesterday adopted my own dog, and he has already taken my heart away!

As the time sunsets on my reign as WritAAR of the Week, allow me to say a whole hearty "Thank you!" again to everyone here. You guys make the whole endeavor fun (and rational).

In a desire to keep paying it forward into other realms, I'll bestow the title upon @ThaHoward for his work: Long Live the Permanent Revolution! ThaHoward last received this award two years ago, but I have thoroughly enjoyed his HoI4 work and hope he continues it, because I'd really like to see the end of the UK fight!

Wow, thank you! :D It was a pleasant, and surprising, announcement to come back to. I'm honored and thrilled that you bestowed this upon me, again thank you!

Congratulations @ThaHoward!

Very many congratulatins @ThaHoward

@ThaHoward is indeed a most worthy recipient! :) Congratulations man!

Many congratulations @ThaHoward, definitely deserved from what I have seen from some (admittedly unjustly brief) reading!:)

Congratulations @ThaHoward

Thank you guys! I hope I can continue to deliver, it was unexpecting, but it really means a lot to get the award and the many congratulations. Again thank you to everyone!

So my time under the sun is coming to a close end. Again thank you for nominating me, I didn't expect it at all and it really do help for my motivation that what I write is recognized. Again thanks for the nominations, all who congratulated me and all of my readers aswell! :D

Now I have to pass the award on, and I'll do it to someone who, to put it simply, writes very well with great attention to detail, plausability and elegant language. Now the writer in mind just made an update yesterday, but by he looks of it is much more to come. I haven't seen him getting the reward any time before, despite having several very well written AARs, both iAARs and "regular" history-book ones. The writer I have in mind is @99KingHigh , many congratulations and well deserved! :)

Many congratulations @99KingHigh! With your repository of AARs it is certainly a surprise that you're granted this for the first time. Well done on your works!:) (And as always I can do no less than admire the effort of someone running an iAAR!:))