• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very many thanks to @fabiolundiense and to all the readers of my AAR. One of the best parts about being nominated for an award like this is that it forces me to go out and read other AARs which, I must admit, I sometimes fail to do as diligently as I should. So, I look forward to catching up on some AARs I have fallen behind on as well as finding some new ones. Thanks again everyone.

Congratulations!

I am honored to announce the nominee for the next WritAAR of the Week: @JabberJock14 for his AAR Before Plantagenet - A House d'Anjou AAR. It's a CKII AAR in narrative format and the writing is very good and he does an excellent job giving depth to his characters. I have really enjoyed reading through and I am confident the rest of you will too. So, again, congratulations @JabberJock14

Quite the feat, which some - but very few - are honored with. Congratulations, @JabberJock14 !

Very many congratulations. It is well earned.

Huzzah! I wanted to pass this off to you some few weeks ago when it was open but was beat to the punch. Thankfully someone else has the same good taste (well on you @JerseyGiants88 for both your recent win and your current choice!)

This is an excellent work, especially for a first time writAAR. Everyone should be reading it. :D

Congrats, Jabber! This is very much deserved. :)

Wow. Two nominations in a week! Thanks @JerseyGiants88 for the nom and thank everyone who has read, commented or enjoyed the AAR so far! Have enjoyed writing it and hope to continue to provide an interesting story as I continue on.

Congratulations!

Time to move this along. I've only read CK2 AARs to this point, so I'll have to keep it in that house for this week. And for that I'd like to nominate @jasondroth24 's The White Hart. It is the writer's first attempt AAR, and while it took a couple of posts to figure out style and formatting, it's really come together well. The battle scene in a recent chapter was extremely well done with proper juggling of different view points and pacing of the action - not easy to do!

Plus I'm a sucker for narrative AARs, and if you are too, this one is worth giving a read. So congrats @jasondroth24 and keep up the good work!

Wow. Two nominations in a week! Thanks @JerseyGiants88 for the nom and thank everyone who has read, commented or enjoyed the AAR so far! Have enjoyed writing it and hope to continue to provide an interesting story as I continue on.

Very very good read, I know don't comment on it but I have kept up to speed on it and have to say you have give me lots of potential ideas

Time to move this along. I've only read CK2 AARs to this point, so I'll have to keep it in that house for this week. And for that I'd like to nominate @jasondroth24 's The White Hart. It is the writer's first attempt AAR, and while it took a couple of posts to figure out style and formatting, it's really come together well. The battle scene in a recent chapter was extremely well done with proper juggling of different view points and pacing of the action - not easy to do!

Plus I'm a sucker for narrative AARs, and if you are too, this one is worth giving a read. So congrats @jasondroth24 and keep up the good work!

Really appreciate the nomination :)

Very many congratulations @jasondroth24 - it is well-deserved.