• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations.:)

Congratulations!

I would like to nominate @Asantahene for their work on The Wolves of Westseaxna. I read a myriad of different stories this week and I fee like The Wolves of Westseaxna are most deserving of this honor.

Well done @Asantahene! Your current work remains one of the best on the forum. Congratulations for another well earned WoW!

I would like to nominate @Asantahene for their work on The Wolves of Westseaxna. I read a myriad of different stories this week and I fee like The Wolves of Westseaxna are most deserving of this honor.
Oh wow. Many thanks for this @Teutonic King how great to hoover this award up again. I think that's twice now for this particular piece-it is most appreciated :)

Oh wow. Many thanks for this @Teutonic King how great to hoover this award up again. I think that's twice now for this particular piece-it is most appreciated :)
Twice for the same one? Hmm, maybe I should find someone else then.... :p

Very many congratulations