• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Thank you @TheButterflyComposer and congratulations. I assume they nominated you to nudge you to keep writing. :p

Thank you again! This AAR is doing so well. I guess in the end a good AAR is a good story. And a good story needs a good setting, a good plot, and a ton of good characters. For me CK II (like Dwarf Fortress) gives it all to me on a golden platter - I just have to decide how to present it! :)

It worked, didn' it? Or perhaps getting promoted did (most of which was commenting on other people' stuff, which when you have two AARs of your own, is a little...embarising). Congrats once again.

Congratulations @Eurasia! Keep up the good work!:)

As I've been summoned here, I might as well do something useful and deserved :p.

Congratulations, @Eurasia !

Thanks folks! Before Christmas I will pick the new WritAAR of the week - between Christmas and New Years I spend time with family and away from my computer! :D

@alscon is a Pokemon? :eek:

Before my Holiday starts and I can only access the forums for the next week via my phone to peek at it I will toss out the next Writaar of The Week.

The nominee I pick is The Alternate Scenario - Germany by @Vonsson - his AAR is a interesting scenario, it is detailed and yet streamlined and very FAST. It was hard to pick the nominee for this award because, to be honest, I only follow a few writers and most of them have already won this award. Damn my good taste. But THIS author was not on the list nor, to my limited knowledge, had won any awards yet. And that's a shame! Go read his thread.

Very many congratulations @Vonsson - it is an AAR I am enjoying following very much.

Yes, congrats @Vonsson - I can heartily back up the recommendation to read the AAR :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations!