• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As a thank you note, I'll reveal this: Usually one of the parties represent mostly what I think I would do if I played the game alone, however:

1: It's never the same party between updates.
2: The players rarely go for "my" plan!
I'm satisfied with that answer ;).

I apologize for my tardiness, 'twas an eventful start of the week, but I have a torch to pass!

I nominate @lifehole for The Thoughts of a (Hive) Mind as the next WritAAR of the week! I hope that his mod mess will soon be untangled and the story brought to the well-deserved end. I am aware the author and their eponymous mind has already become the character (writer) of the week, but I gotta hand this one to them as well. I don't think I've ever been as physically uncomfortable reading an AAR, even as other authors engaged in purging and slavery, than when the Mind when gorges itself or starts a new experiment.

Congratulations! It truly is a great AAR.

Thank you Yenzen! Thank you for all the congratulations, and I apologize for my long hiatus. I've posted in the thread: I think I can get out an update next mid-week, and probably continue on from there. Really appreciate the support from you guys, it helps a lot. Thank you for the award.

Thank you Yenzen! Thank you for all the congratulations, and I apologize for my long hiatus. I've posted in the thread: I think I can get out an update next mid-week, and probably continue on from there. Really appreciate the support from you guys, it helps a lot. Thank you for the award.
Congratulations but the time has come to pass the award on.

Very many congratulations

Congratulations!