• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations :) .

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations indeed.

• 2Like
Reactions:
My thanks for that nomination. I am as always deeply touched by the support shown for my AAR and for my writing personally since I began this project. It is a credit to this community that it has been so encouraging, and I could not have asked for a better welcome.

Accordingly, I nominate @Alfred Packer for His "Don't Make Anas out of me: The Legend of Italian Rus" AAR, The dialogue is punchy, snappy and frequently hilarious and self-referential with a first-person narrative to the sorts of crazy schenanigans that crop up in a typical CK2 game, so I think that's just great. It's the author's most recent AAR after a long hiatus, so I thought this would be a good welcome back present.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Alfred Packer! Before I commented, I took a moment to journey to Corsica and I found more laughs than you would find watching a parade of umbrella toting ducks. Thank you @Alfred Packer for putting a smile on my face and I will go and get caught up.

Reactions:
Have really been enjoying this latest piece from the start - I'd encourage everyone who likes an amusing romp done in almost graphic novel format to give "Don't Make Anas out of me" a read! Congrats @Alfred Packer :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Wow! Thank you very much for the honor! I'm humbled to receive this awAARd and I hope to live up to it! Since I write the updates as I play the game, my presence here means an update is incoming shortly! I hope CK and I are up to the challenge :)

• 4Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations @Alfred Packer ! I hadn’t caught that you were back writing, but I’ll be sure to check out your new caper! :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations @Staehr!

"No trash monster is a failure who has friends."
What a delightful sentiment. I’ll be sure to put this one straight at the top of the reading list!

• 3Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Staehr, and those that have won since I last commented

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions: