• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I think it's probably time for me to pass this on. There's been a lot of great stuff written recently, but I don't think there's anyone whose AARs I enjoy more consistently than the ones written by my nomination for WritAAR of the Week. The excellent The White Eagle and the Knight: A Polish AAR has updated very recently and is well worth your time if you haven't already started it. Please join me in congratulating @RossN !

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words @GangsterSynod! :) And thank you too to everyone who sent their congrats!

It's been fun getting back into The white Eagle after a break and I'm happy people are still reading even with its somewhat, um, irregular updates!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Many congrats @RossN ! A 6 timer now. Most impressive. :)

A sure testament to both your longevity and your consistent excellent.

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations ! It is very well deserved. This AAR is, once again, excellent !

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Think maybe it's time for a new WoW, @RossN ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Apologies for not picking someone sooner, it's been a busy couple of weeks.

My choice for Writaar of the Week is @Stuckenschmidt the author of Urbi et Orbi - A Rome AAR. Imperator AARs don't always get the love they deserve and I really like Stuckenschmidt's well paced and flavourful history book style (shades of Livy!) Congrats Stuckenschmidt! :)

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Many congrats @Stuckenschmidt ! You've been in our midst for quite a long time and this is your very 1st WoW!! Truly well deserved. :cool:

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks to @RossN for the nomination and all others for the congratulations. It is my second attempt at an Imperator AAR and I am determined to pull through. :)

But I would like to announce already, that I am more writer than reader. So I won`t have the time to evaluate other AARs for an own nomination in a week. Hence I encourage anyone to come up with a worthy successor.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Just waiting for official confirmation that the award is open for nomination as per Stuckenschmit's request. :)

Just waiting for official confirmation that the award is open for nomination as per Stuckenschmit's request. :)
I completely forgot! Thanks @Nikolai to help me remember.

Thus declared open for nomination.