• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If the award is open, then I want to make a nomination: I really want to recognize @KODRAM for their work in translating one of their Stellaris AARs from Spanish to English. @KODRAM has brought United Nations Federation, a stellaris AAR from the Spanish incarnation of the forums and held our attention since.

Being a storyteller is a great achievement. However...

Becoming a multilingual storyteller is a deed to be celebrated! So that's why I'd like to deliver this awAARd to @KODRAM

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
An excellent choice @Macavity116 and an impressive effort @KODRAM ! Many congrats. May there be more.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Macavity picking a Stellaris work.. I am shocked beyond words! ;)

But an excellent choice regardless. Congratulations @KODRAM , a most well deserved award for the effort involved alone. :)

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
If the award is open, then I want to make a nomination: I really want to recognize @KODRAM for their work in translating one of their Stellaris AARs from Spanish to English. @KODRAM has brought United Nations Federation, a stellaris AAR from the Spanish incarnation of the forums and held our attention since.

Being a storyteller is a great achievement. However...

Becoming a multilingual storyteller is a deed to be celebrated! So that's why I'd like to deliver this awAARd to @KODRAM
Thank you very much everyone, I never thought that an AAR created by me would like people, never in my life had I written anything, although in this great game it is inevitable not to think of a story while the game progresses. The grand finale will come soon, just wait for it

• 1Like
Reactions:
Think it's about time for the next WritAAR of the Week @KODRAM . :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Think it's about time for the next WritAAR of the Week @KODRAM . :)
He was last online April 18th. I think we are better off opening this up for anyone to pick a new writAAR.
First come, first serve as always!

• 1Like
Reactions:
If that is the case, then I would like to nominate @El Pip for this week's WritAAR of the Week. Longtime member with only two under his belt. And he'll tell you...he is the best. ;) And he is quite good. Some few works continually going and totally deserving of this nod.

Congrats, Pip! Keep doing what you are doing. :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Always a deserving winner. My sincerest felicitations, Pip. :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions: