• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now, that was harder than expected. There's lots of great stuff out there, but I have to narrow it down to one. So for this week, I'd like to nominate:

Italianajt for his story The French Struggle: House Galimani of Orleans

I like how he finds the right balance between a narrative and a historical style, his writing is innovative, and his story really develops a nice bit of conflict lately. Oh, and he's always got a lot of screenshots! I for one would love to see more of his work.

Last edited:
Congratulations Italianajt :)

Thanks everyone! Wholly unexpected. I tend to only play one save at a time on CK2 so my thread will be updated constantly.

I know it's not Sunday, so pardon the five day period but I may not get to doing this over the weekend.

The AARward for best WritAAR of the week goes to....
KolyFrog! For his wonderful CKII AGoT AAR Lizard-Lion Dreams, House Reed AGoT Mod AAR

KolyFrog has made the characters come alive and the story is very intriguing. Congratulate KolyFrog when you can. There were plenty of other amazing AARs out in the EUIV and CKII forums.

Well deserved, KolyFrog!

Just spent a moment reading over that pick. Excellent work. A well deserved nod here! Congrats!

Congratulations, KolyFrog! You don't need to choose a winner until Sunday, 17 May.

Also, I'd like to take a moment to convince everyone who hasn't already to vote in the ACAs and promote them in your signatures and AARs.

Congratulations KolyFrog!

I did not expect to be a WritAAR of the week when I started my House Reed AAR, thank you very much. And thank you for all the praises. Exams are over and summer has come, I'll update as much as possible. Also, happy mother's day to all the mothers and to all who has mothers!

It's a hard decision to make since I have a couple of candidates in mind but I have to give this week's AARward to:

SgtSmuckers! For his The Smasher of Beetles: A Game of Thrones AAR

Filled with childish humor told in the POV of a "mentally challenged" Lord of Lannisport, Orson Lannister. The AAR tells the tale of Orson as he smashes humans and beetles alike to further feed his grandiose delusions.

Congratulations, SgtSmuckers! With a name like that, you know he has to be good. ;)

It's a hard decision to make since I have a couple of candidates in mind but I have to give this week's AARward to:

SgtSmuckers! For his The Smasher of Beetles: A Game of Thrones AAR

Filled with childish humor told in the POV of a "mentally challenged" Lord of Lannisport, Orson Lannister. The AAR tells the tale of Orson as he smashes humans and beetles alike to further feed his grandiose delusions.

:D I had no intentions of ever receiving this honor on my first AAR! All credit and praise goes to Orson though, as he is the one who truly won this. I'll do my utmost to create content that will bring a smile or a giggle to you all as I continue. Thank you all!

Congratulations, SgtSmuckers! With a name like that, you know he has to be good. ;)

You're Jam right! ;)

Reactions:
Congratulations!