• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulation (again), JNOGaming!

I'd say more it's because there's so many of them. It's very well the most played mod, so there are many users writing AARs about it, which increases the chances the best AAR in general will be an AGoT AAR rather than a vanilla one.

Like I said in my Weekly Showcase post, I tried to move outside my personal area of interest but just didn't feel it would be genuine, or felt it would be a forced choice.

Speaking of which my nomiantion for WritAAR of the Week goes to...........

Wolves - aGoT House Stark AAR
- https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/wolves-agot-house-stark-aar.857759/

Whilst it explores a scenario I'm sure a good majority of people have played, I like the intrigue of what Robb plans to do now, especially as he is now King in the North and has a Lannister up there with him.

However my main reason for this nomination is the writing is so good and I feel like I'm reading a book and feeling what the characters feel. I'd love to delve into this style more but don't feel like I have the time to do it and be consistent with my posts.

Reactions:
woops, I'd concentrated so much on trying to not give it to someone who had already won it, and somehow missed that he had got it this month. o_O

Anyway, it's one of my favorites so, there you go. Congrats on twice in a month

It's been over a year, so we'll allow it. :)

Congratulations, Revan86!

Many thanks, siempie78, for the commendation and the kind words!

And cheers, Avindian, Michelangelo and DensleyBlair!

And I have a week to go AAR-raiding--I mean, -reading...

Congrats Revan86!

Well deserved Revan.:)

Reactions: