• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I hereby nominate @Eurasia - they haven’t won this award since October 2019 and has been conscientiously publishing two great AARs throughout this quieter pre-holiday period for our reading pleasure. All year, in fact. Check them out on CK2 and HOI3!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Thank you folks! Funny enough I was with family during most of Christmas down in Jamestown not writing. Do I have to nominate somebody? To be honest I am recovering from being with family and putting things in order. Maybe first come, first nominate?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you folks! Funny enough I was with family during most of Christmas down in Jamestown not writing. Do I have to nominate somebody? To be honest I am recovering from being with family and putting things in order. Maybe first come, first nominate?
Given it was a midweek nomination and it’s the holiday season, if the guardians of the thread are amenable, I reckon you could take a few more days yet if that would help. You won’t be the only one in that situation ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
@Eurasia : I'll declare this open for nomination by Sunday 3rd afternoon/evening CET, so you have until then to nominate someone yourself if you can and want.

• 1Like
Reactions:
After recovering, mostly by sleeping in and having left-over pizza for breakfast, I have decided to nominate @Kovax for his wonderful Unbreakable China - a NC Tutorial AAR which I, and many others, have been enjoying! You can find it here - https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...china-a-nc-tutorial-aar.1443171/post-27111387

He is willing to go back to earlier saves to try again when things don't go right. It is a very interesting read if you want to know how to play Nationalist China. Or want to defeat them. Buwahahahahaha!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: