• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done!

Congratulations!

It being Sunday, it now fall to me to pass this honor on.

Before I do, I wanted to thank @HistoryDude one more time for the accolades and also for being among the most active commenters in my AAR. :)

This week's winner, @ChicagoZohan has two AAR's I can recommend that both stand out for their level of detail, characterization and general writing quality.

Heirs of the Pharaohs: Ancient Egypt Restoration Campaign is among the best CK AAR's I have had the pleasure of reading, and while it is on indefinite pause, it wraps up at a satisfying and natural stopping point and is very much worth your reading time.

Meanwhile, in a completely different genre, The Stars Beckon - The Story of the Empirical Commonwealth of Earth is his current ongoing AAR that has the same stand out attention to detail, well carried our characterization and world building and very high quality writing.

Both of these works are very much worth your time and attention, and I look forward to seeing The Stars Beckon continue and will definitely keep out an eye for any future projects from @ChicagoZohan

Congrats!
Thank you very much for the high praise! I really appreciate it! You are really motivating me to get back to my AAR haha ;)

You are really motivating me to get back to my AAR haha ;)

<steeples fingers menacingly> My nefarious plan approaches completion! <maniacal laugh>

But seriously, that is part of the purpose of these awards, to let people know they are doing good work and encourage them to do more. :)

Reactions:
Well done!

• 1Like
Reactions:
My nomination is for @alscon 's Right Hand of the Karlings AAR - I haven't finished it, but the part I have read so far was very creative and fun.

An excellent choice, the adventures of House Etichonen have been consistently excellent across the generations, even if some them strayed worryingly far from the vision of Count Eberhard.

Congratulations @alscon richly deserved.

Reactions:
Good choice this, congratulations @alscon ! I have actually read some of it, but I am yet to comment. Will rectify this shortly! :)

Good choice, well done

Thanks a lot @ChicagoZohan - always an honour, and I hope you'll enjoy the rest as well :).
Let's just hope that House Etichonen will actually become the Karlings' right hand at some point instead of loyalists with an opprtunistic vision. Or just opportunists...

And naturally, my thanks for the congrats.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Warmest congratulations @alscon - lovely to see you so recognised :)

Thank you both as well :).

As for the next recipient of this prestigious title, I am afraid to say that I haven't had much time to read lately and that my followed writAARs have been honoured not too long ago, so as a result I'd like to entrust passing on the awAARd to a currently more avid readAAR, who I'm sure makes a good choice.