• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

This week has been a busy one as much as the last, if not more, but I’ll endeavor to nominate another writer unlike previously. I haven’t had much time to check the forums or read. The deadline is Sunday, no?

I have to admit I’m stunned to be nominated for two similar awards with little time between them, but no less excited and grateful. A thank you to all that are congratulating as well as the nominator themselves.

This was a difficult choice between two AARs, one further along and one just unfolding but no less excellent, as both are well-written and paint a vivid picture of their characters.

Between God and King: Assyrian Ascent, and the Weimar Chronicles...I’ve decided to go with the latter. Congratulations, @BucketTech.

So far we’re on the second character of this tale of Saxon independence and defiance to the Frankish kings. Most importantly, that of the legendary Charlemagne himself.

The humor is done in a way that highlights the personality of both Smeldigoz and his son Smeldigog, with a guest appearance from the former’s other son, Smeldigob.

Beyond the humor and its highlights, you’ve got a story told by the characters firsthand, with all their bias and opinions on the matter.
Combined, these are the AAR’s profound characteristics, and I’m interested to see where Smeldigog takes us next on his roaring rampage of revenge.

Congrats @BucketTech, it is a very entertaining AAR :)

Congratulations!

Well done indeed, and time for a new WoW two weeks later. ;)

@BucketTech hasn't been online since October 4th, so WritAAR of the Week is officially open for nominations. As always: First come, first serve.