• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you for the congratulations everyone, and thank you Tommy for the nomination!

I would be lying if I said I hadn't idly daydreamed of having my name in the winners' list in the first post. Took me exactly a month shy of a decade from my first AAR's first update, but it's there! By God, it's there! In a wonderful show of just how much these kinds of X-AARland awards matter to writAARs in another way; I had been struggling with nearly a full month of writer's block, and seeing my name there finally got me to push through and finish the chapter I'd been stuck on.

In a wonderful coincidence, this weekend will be my first back from a foreign holiday (which was not an insignificant contributor to the aforementioned block), so I'll be trapped in the house with nothing to do but try devour as many AARs as humanly possible for nomination deliberation.

Reactions:
Only one Paradox game could completely naturally lend itself to an epistolary AAR about an aggressively expansionist Papacy. I am speaking, of course, of Victoria II.

Annuntio Vobis has, rightfully and righteously, taken the Vic II forum by storm. The characters won their award last month, and so this week it is the turn of the AAR as a whole. Come on up, and claim your prize, @slothinator!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Great choice. Many congratulations slothinator!

• 2Like
Reactions:
A fantastic AAR on an original subject (apparently playing the papacy is alright if they have guns, but not catapults:(). Well done indeed.

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congrats @slothinator - a wonderful AAR; I love the diary-style entries.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations @slothinator
Congratulations!
Great choice. Many congratulations slothinator!
A fantastic AAR on an original subject (apparently playing the papacy is alright if they have guns, but not catapults:(). Well done indeed.
Congratulations @slothinator !
An excellent choice, congratulations @slothinator
Congrats ! Very well deserved. :)
Congrats @slothinator - a wonderful AAR; I love the diary-style entries.

Thank you all very much for your kind words and especially @BigBadBob for the nomination. It's great to hear that my papal nonsense is held in such high esteem.

But now, as my week has ended, since all the authors I follow have been nominated recently and I'd rather not sound like a broken record, I'd leave the nomination to anyone who can suggest a new discovery for us all!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'd like to nominate @smrice for their excellent reimagining of the Mabinogion in the world of CK3. In The Mabinogi, Welsh mythology is interwoven in a very satisfying way with the events of the game and I have enjoyed every update so far a great deal. Do check it out!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations.

• 1Like
Reactions: