• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done, TeeWee. Congratulations :)

Congratulations TeeWee!

Nice job. Congrats, sir!

basharious said:
@ Stnylan: odds are, yes you will :D. How the heck do you pronunce your user name though?!
The first two letters are initials, so S T Nylan :)

stnylan said:
The first two letters are initials, so S T Nylan :)
really? I never knew that. :eek:

Congrats TeeWee!

Congratulations on being WritAAR of the Week TeeWee!

Congrats TeeWee! :D

Congratulations TeeWee!

I'd like to express my gratitude to stnylan (whose name I've always pronounced in my head as "Es Tee Nylan", which turned out to be correct :)) for putting me and my work in the spotlights.

It has been a rather big surprise, especially because I've been in a bit of a writing rut lately as my poor readers can attest to. While I won't tire you all with all the work related stuff that's been eating away my energy lately, it has had a negative influence on my work. This award does put some additional energy in me and I truly have not given up on the PAARiahs yet.

Thanks to everybody for their congratulations, I will be basking in your attention for a long time. Special thanks to canonized, for always finding the time to comment almost immediately after an update (I swear, he's always online!) even if he's a Papal spy; and of course RGB and stnylan, for having been around since the very beginning and never failling to comment.

Now, it's also time to pass on the award. And snooping around the forums, I've discovered an old hand who hasn't been awarded the WoW for ages. In fact, tomorrow, it will be the five-year anniversary for the first and only WoW-award ever handed to this writAAR. So, let me pass the WritAAR of the Week award on to Hajji Giray I, as my gift in celebration of this anniversary!

Currently, his primary work is Debts Unpaid: A Guy Marlborough Mystery, a murder mystery set in Venezuala, 1902. A mystery full of spies and intrigue. It's updates are easy to read, but at the same time full of all the little and big plots that good mysteries are known for. And besides his work purely as writAAR for that AAR, he also puts his efforts into great community efforts like Guess-the-Author.

And now, allow me the honour of being the first to congratulate the new awardee: Congratulations Hajji Giray I! May you entertain us for many more weeks!

Congratulations Hajji Giray ! Happy Anniversary !

Congratulations Hajji Giray! Very well deserved!