• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats on another victory volksmarschal!

Go volkmarschall!

Congratulations once again Volksmarschall! I'll get around to commenting on your latest AAR one of these days, I swear! :)

Thanks all for the kind words! And thank you to Philo32b for the nomination.

Cheers!

Well done

Thanks one and all again for your kind words, and Philo32b for the nomination.

It's that time of the week again to pass the torch to a new AAR and writer. For that, I select tnick0225's superb The Return of the Welfs. His most recent updates are very well deserving of being Writer of the Week!

A very well deserved recipient – and another AAR I sorely need to catch up with! Congratulations tnick!

Congratz tnick!

Very many congratulations, and I am sure well-earned

Congrats tnick!

It's that time of the week again to pass the torch to a new AAR and writer. For that, I select tnick0225's superb The Return of the Welfs. His most recent updates are very well deserving of being Writer of the Week!

Thank you!!! Glad you've liked the most recent ones, guess that means it was a good thing I changed it to a third-person narrative again ;) That first-person narrative was going stale in a hurry! (I say again as it's the third time I've switched styles through the course of the Welf AAR).

@DensleyBlair: Thank ya Densley! And yes you do need to catch up! I keep meaning to wander over to Vicky and check out the one you got over there, just always seem to forget. The Vicky forum just seems like a long long way away most days...

@Everyone Else (thus far): Thank you for pat on the back :) Its always greatly appreciated. Speaking of which I need to catch up on some of your AARs, and check out Seel's new one in Vicky II as well. Definitely need to finally sit down and finish reading the AARs from Tanzhang that I started and just couldn't keep up-to-date with. And Avindian's Japan or Bust, I keep falling behind on that one too even though I've enjoyed it immensely. Sooo...looks like I got me some reading to do this week, especially since I need to find someone to pass this thing off to in a week :)

Once again thank you to all.

It is time to pass this torch on before I space it out.

There's a lot of writAARs out there that deserve this recognition, but most of the one's I have been reading have been nominated for it in the recent past. All except one AAR writer who's AAR has been a nice blend of history-style writing, with narrative mixed in for some bigger events in the story. So its a hybrid of sorts, and it works well for an EUIV AAR.

Un Sogno d'Italia --- A Modena AAR is JerseyGiants88's first AAR on the forum, and for such a well crafted first AAR I would like to honor him as this week's WritAAR of the Week!

And hopefully this will be the first of many future AARs from him!

Last edited: