• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you everyone for your kind words! I only just started my latest AAR, I'm going to make sure that it lives up to the honor of this award.

It's good to be back. :)

I'd like to apologize for the delay in naming a new WritAAR of the Week. Work (boo!) has kept me away from the forums for the last few days. However, I would like to nominate Alfred Packer as WritAAR of the Week for his reboot of his famous (or is it infamous?) Crovan clan: The Adventures of the Crovan Clan!

Very well deserved indeed! Congratulations Alfred Packer!

Congratulations, Alfred Packer! A very funny AAR and a deserving recipient.

EDIT: Incidentally, using the powers of time travel possessed only by demi moderators, I am future dating your award to Sunday, 4 May, so you don't need to nominate a new winner until 11 May.

Congratulations!

Thank you so much for the honor! To earn this awAARd is always humbling. Everyone in AARLand writes for two reasons: to share stories we love and to make others happy by sharing them. Without the readAARs who respond to all of our efforts with such positive feedback, kind words and open excitement and joy, a dedicated Moderating team who keep this forum such a positive and accepting place, and without Paradox who support this community and, of course, produce games so special that they give us stories worth telling, the internet would be an emptier place for one Alfred Packer.

So thank you to everyone in AARLand, you guys rock.

Now, to bask in the glory of this awAARd for a glorious week.

I've been remiss in welcoming back some old friends and this seems as good a place as any. Well done, AP!

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

Alrighty, if I bask in the glow of this awAARd much longer, I will sunburn. So I'm naming my successor a day early...you should totally check out the new WritAAR of the Week birdboy2000's most excellent History Book CKII AAR where he traces the fascinating history of one of Europe's first democracies in Against God and Kings - a history of the Dolomici Peasant Republic. It is really engrossing and fun.

Congratulations birdboy2000! An intriguing premise, for sure. I'll have to take a look.

Congratulations, birdboy2000! May it be the first of many AARland awards!