• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many thanks for this great honor! I am glad my AAR has become as popular as it has. Keeping in the good spirit of great writing, I shall be searching for another AAR I feel deserves the WOTW Award next week.

Once again, thanks!

Congratulations Frymonmon!

Congrats!

Once again I would like to thank EVERYONE for their kind support in my award, but now I do believe I have chosen someone who is worthy of being WritAAR of the Week.

So, I thus nominate Brandenburg III for his highly enjoyable AAR, Maintain the Monarchy: The Tsar Demands It!

Congrats Brandenburg!

Congratulations!

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to all those who’ve expressed their congratulations. Usually at this point I would attempt to resurrect what the awards were about and give a little insight into behind the scenes but I’ve been terribly sick over the last week and haven’t had much of a chance to write anything. However, if you need your standard B3 fix, you can check my Inkwell on stuff I said last time. :D Although I think the pages, and therefore the links are a little off these days but a little searching never hurt anyone.

This did grant me the chance to look through some AARs yesterday and today and decided to pass on the Writer of the Week to KaiserMuffin who currently has a DH AAR going on right now:

Bratva (A Russia KR DH AAR)

This did grant me the chance to look through some AARs yesterday and today and decided to pass on the Writer of the Week to KaiserMuffin who currently has a DH AAR going on right now.

Can you link to his AAR? And congratulations to Mr KaiserMuffin.

Congrats!

Congrats KaiserMuffin!

Well done KaiserMuffin!

Well, this is a surprise! Thanks guys. I guess now I have to get reading and FAST! :D

Well having edited, I realise that was a lie. There was something I've been following for awhile now that I've rather enjoyed.

PiRAAtes! (The rise (or fall) of Tripoli) by vasziljevics!

Last edited: