• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to RossN! I remember reading A very different England over three years ago now. A particular favourite back then, which doubt influenced my own early work.

A truly worthy winner! RossN's stories have given me much fun over the years!

Yes. This Was a cracking AAR-much loved and greatly enjoyed. Very well deserved

Congratulations!

One of the good things about having a backlog of aars to read is that every once in a while you come upon an AAR institution that needs a little reviving. As this appears to be in need of reviving, if there are no objections I'll nominate someone for the award.
I nominate Avindian for the great AAR work he has done, and in the hopes that his schedule clears up relatively soon.

Congratulations!

Congratulations Avindian! Very well deserved. I'm sure we'll get many well-written updates from his amazing AARs once he's done with his dissertation. :)

Thank you very much! I don't know that I shall have a chance to nominate a successor, but I shall make every effort to do so. :)

Congratulations! It is very well deserved.

Very well deserved Avindian. :)

Good luck with your dissertation and thanks for your excellent AAR's.

Sorry everyone! I don't read all that many AARs at the moment, so I think this one time, let's open it up to nominations. Some one who has never won this prestigious award before!

In that case, I would like to nominate @WhiteHawk for his excellent writing in his Kingdom of Jerusalem Crusader Kings II AAR And did those feet , which definitely deserves this award. I recently mentioned his work in the Fan of the Week thread, and I still recommend that you check it out, for a good narrative story.