• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So it has been a week already, and it's time for me to choose a sucessor. I did not pondered very long for my choice I must say. The person I've chosen has not been nominated yet, for any of his works, but I'm a great fan of his sarcastic and witty writing, which makes me laugh most of the time. Comedy is IMO really harder to write than more conventional genres, and it is for this reason that I nominate @Athalcor, both for All Hail Britannia, and now his new Han[n]over AAR.

Congratulations, and may the Duchy of Hanover/Hannover get an even more radiant future than the Holy Britannian Empire!

Thank you, Attalus!

I will try my best. At the moment I am experimenting with a new genre called 'This AAR is so bad, you don't know whether to cry or to laugh'.

Congratulations @Athalcor !

Congratulations!

Thank you both :).

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Well deserved! :)

Congrats!

Hi, a week has passed and thanks for all the congratulations! But unfortunately, I am no longer as active in the AARland as I used to be so I fear that my pool of followed AARs is very limited. Therefore I would like to leave this week's nomination open for taking.

In that case I want to highlight the writing of a writAAR I honestly was sure had won this before. Seeing as he/she hasn't, I'd like to rectify this oversight at once!

For the quality writing of many great stories, the latest of which is the multiplayAAR Blood & Fire - A Game of Thrones MultiplayAAR, give a hearty applause for @Aidun ! :)

Reactions:
Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations and to Nikolai for nominating me for this award. And a special thanks to my fellow writers that are involved in our project. Games have their limitations and the AI often takes it to a direction which I seldom like. But with players pulling the strings of all major factions, the game becomes much more interesting and enjoyable. Without the input of my fellow writers my time in writing AARs would've ended a long time ago.

I have to admit that though I spend quite a lot of time working on this project, I do not read other after action reports all that often. So like Althacor before me, I am leaving the nomination of next week's winner for someone else to make.

That's a pity. Since I chose Aidun, I think someone else should choose the next winner. I will return in a day or so if no one else steps up though. We need to keep the awAARd going.

Reactions:
Three weeks ago RossN wrote the epilogue to The Queen of Cities: A Byzantine AAR. According to his signature that would make it his sixth finished AAR. I believe that calls for some recognition of his storytelling craft! As such I hereby declare

@RossN

WritAAR of the Week

Congatulations!