• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
phargle said:
There are two kinds of Writers of the Week: those with Duff in their AARs, and those without.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D

comagoosie said:
...and what a nice surprise to win 2 awards in 2 weeks, I wonder what you will win next week. :D

I feel a little like AlexanderPrimus, when he won all four awards in as many weeks... :D

A big congratulations!

Very well deserved! Congratulations demokratickid! :cool:

Well done demokratickid :)

Congratulations demokratickid!

Congratulations! Well deserved!

demokratickid said:
I feel a little like AlexanderPrimus, when he won all four awards in as many weeks... :D

Really? :wacko: More like months than weeks. You can check my sig. :p

AlexanderPrimus said:
Congratulations! Well deserved!

Really? :wacko: More like months than weeks. You can check my sig. :p

Ah! I see. My humblest apologies! It was someone though( I have mistaken them with you, attribute that to a faulty memory!) that won all four major awAARds in a short span. I wonder who that was...

Well, the time has come once again for me to pass on the torch to another deserving member of this forum, a new writAAR of the week. And I believe that this awAARd should go to none other than phargle for his brilliant AAR, Thrones. It is a must read. Allow me be the first to congratulate you, phargle, on winning this award! :D