• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With profound apologies (I am deep into renovating a new home) for my absence of late and for my tardiness in passing this on, I would like to thank those that have congratulated and to honour @Bullfilter - his writing is always excellent and never fails to raise a smile on this correspondent.

Congrats Bullfilter! Well done!
Oh wow, that’s very nice of you @Le Jones :) I am trying to get updates for all four AARs out in one week again (two down, two to go) so this provides some inspiration and celebration.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations my friend. Definitely a very appropriate awAARd :)

And many congratulations to all those winners I have regrettably missed during my absence.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations :).

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
4 AARs?! I mean...I have trouble keeping just the two going. An excellent achievement, sir! Congrats on number 3.

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
As always, inspired writing and the life of a retired Tanker must be lovely to have. I can only hope to look forward to similar things in, oh, eighteen to twenty-three years or so! Congratulations, @Bullfilter !!!

• 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Many congrats to one of the best around! Well done @Bullfilter :D

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Well done!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Sorry I’m a couple of days late but, most ironically, we’re in the middle of getting our home ready for getting completely repainted and recarpeted (almost the equivalent of a full home removal) so it’s slowed me down a bit! @Le Jones it must be catching, but thanks for the nomination anyway! :D

Thank you also to the kind well-wishers since then, it is very much appreciated. But time to pass it on and I do so to a first-time AAR writer and diligent commenter on a range of AARs I also follow (and indeed a couple I write ;) ). I give you @Midnite Duke, you new WotW! [Edit: WoW!]

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 2Haha
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations! I'll have to check your work out one of these days :).

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: