• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations indeed!

Congrats.

Well done

I'd like to nominate @Cora Giantkiller , who has made some really great AARs, especially the current Russian one, and hasn't ever won this awAARd before as far as I can see! Congratulations Cora!
Making a sweep of the awards, I see! Congratulations, @Cora Giantkiller !
Many congratulations @Cora Giantkiller!
Congratulations!
Congratulations indeed!
Congrats.
Well done

Thanks so much, @Nikolai ! Thanks, everyone! I'm so glad that I found such a supportive community for my writing. I really appreciate all of you!

• 2Love
Reactions:
@Cora Giantkiller, I'm pretty sure it's been longer than a week... Time to pass this on?

Thanks for the reminder, @HistoryDude!

I'm still reading Echoes of a New Tomorrow, but I want to nominate @DensleyBlair for a very ambitious AAR with lots of stylistic innovation; the way that they will dip into the writing style of AJP Taylor or Oswald Mosley or average 1920s iron-workers really blows my mind. They also are a very supportive person for new writers (like, uh, me) and recently did their 10,000th post and got accepted into a graduate program and so I can't think of anybody who deserves it more than they do.

• 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the reminder, @HistoryDude!

I'm still reading Echoes of a New Tomorrow, but I want to nominate @DensleyBlair for a very ambitious AAR with lots of stylistic innovation; the way that they will dip into the writing style of AJP Taylor or Oswald Mosley or average 1920s iron-workers really blows my mind. They also are a very supportive person for new writers (like, uh, me) and recently did their 10,000th post and got accepted into a graduate program and so I can't think of anybody who deserves it more than they do.
Wow, thanks Cora! What a lovely surprise. Echoes of A New Tomorrow started out as a mad whim when I reinstalled Vicky after term had finished at the end of second year. Back in the day, my form with seeing AARs to the end was – shall we say – not great, so I never quite dared imagine that Echoes would still be going strong nearly two years and over a thousand replies later. And to have the whole thing described as both ambitious and stylistically innovative genuinely means a lot. I'm mostly just pleased with myself for having kept at writing it, so stuff like this is such a massive bonus! :)

Thanks HistoryDude!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations indeed DB, your magnificent works continue to attract the attention and awards they so clearly deserve. :)

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congrats @DensleyBlair
Echoes is an awesome AAR

Congratulations once again ! :)

Congratulations indeed DB, your magnificent works continue to attract the attention and awards they so clearly deserve. :)

Congratulations @DensleyBlair !
Thank you all for your very kind words. :D

After a brief look through my subscriptions tab, one name jumped out immediately for the next nominee. This is someone who has been writing a fantastic AAR for the best part of a year, not only novel in its premise but top quality in its execution. This is also someone who lately has come over to Guess the Author, and last time out delighted the commenting public with a really entertaining, well-written submission. They've also never won this award before, so it seems more than time to put that right.

Please join me all in congratulating our next WritAAR of the Week: @GangsterSynod !

Reactions:
Reactions:
A most comprehensive handover, after that how can I not offer my congratulations to our new winner?

Congrats @GangsterSynod

• 1Like
Reactions: