• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A mega-campaign attempt is always worthy of appreciation for the effort involved. Congratulations @Nikolai !

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Most well deserved, @Nikolai ! And you're gaining on me with your 5th. ;) Happily so! :cool:
Has it really been five already? :eek:
Good work @Nikolai ! Both of your AARs have been fun to read
Thanks! I've written something like 25 since 2015, in case you lack reading material. ;)
Thanks!
Freude, schöner Götterfunken, – Joy, o wondrous divine lightning,
Nikolaus aus AARland, – @Nikolai of AARland,
Wir betreten feuertrunken, – Drunk with ardour we dare to enter,
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! – O heavenly one, your sacred shrine.
Deine Zauber binden wieder – Your magic reunites,
Was die Mode streng geteilt; – What did the custom stern divide;
Alle AutAARen werden Brüder, – All writAARs become brothers
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt. – Where your gentle wings hover.
Nikolaus der große Wurf gelungen, – Nikolai achieved the great success
Der Woche der AutAAR zu sein; – To be the WritAAR of the Week;
Wer diese herrliche Nachricht gehört, – Whoever receives this marvellous news,
Mische seinen Jubel ein! – Join in the jubilation! [*]

[*] Appropriated from the ode An die Freude (1785) by Friedrich Schiller; personal english translation with the aid from Brussels Philharmonic and Oxford translations; for the symphonic version refer to (naturally) Symphony No. 9 (in D Minor, Op. 125) by Ludwig van Beethoven (1824)

Be.: Der Druckfehler wurde korrigiert.
Edit: Corrected also a formatting mistake.
Danke schön! Ich liebe es, mein Lehnsherr! :D
Thank you so much. :)
A mega-campaign attempt is always worthy of appreciation for the effort involved. Congratulations @Nikolai !
I'm glad it went so flawless, I've seen many megacampaign has a lot of compatibility issues. :)
Warmest congratulations @Nikolai :)
Thanks!
Congratulations, @Nikolai!
Thanks!

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Not sure he does much maintaining these days, it's the mods I think? But in case he does, well done indeed!
Indeed he does (or tries as time allows.) Many thanks to the mods that definitely pick up the slack when I'm otherwise occupied. ;)

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Congrats @CBR JGWRR !

To clarify - seven days to read the various AARs, pick a favourite, then nominate the author?
Yes, that's exactly how it works. Only requirement is the AAR needs to be active. It's also usually good to post in their AAR's thread to let them know they've been nominated, in addition to posting here.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congrats @CBR JGWRR !

Yes, that's exactly how it works. Only requirement is the AAR needs to be active. It's also usually good to post in their AAR's thread to let them know they've been nominated, in addition to posting here.
Noted.

• 3Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: