• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Time to get this unstuck I dare say. @smrice is around, so I suppose either they can give us a nomination still or we can open it up.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Time to get this unstuck I dare say. @smrice is around, so I suppose either they can give us a nomination still or we can open it up.

He has been messaged. If he hasn't announced a successor by Wednesday evening CET you may consider the thread open for nomination. Likewise if he announces he won't/can't pick a successor.

He has been messaged. If he hasn't announced a successor by Wednesday evening CET you may consider the thread open for nomination. Likewise if he announces he won't/can't pick a successor.

I am so sorry, I didn't realise I had to nominate someone else. I never read the opening post.

Without further ado, I would like to nominate @castlera and his AAR - Gesta Filii Cunerici - The Deeds of the Sons of Cyneric
The artwork is fantastic, interesting story and being based in Scotland is not too far away from my own AAR. Thanks.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Good choice

• 1Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations.

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Well done!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Not a win since 2016 according to the OP. Incredible! Well deserved! Congrats @hjarg !

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulation hjarg!

• 1Like
Reactions: