• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The time has come at last to pass this honor to another worthy individual. The AuthAAR I have chosen deftly interweaves his prose with a series of screenshots from the game, masterfully crafting a narrative about the intrigue wrought across the British Isles by the Anglo-Norse descendants of the infamous Ragnar Loðbrok. Although this is his first AAR, he is dedicated to his tale and has been updating consistently for a year and a half. Please head over and check out his excellent Whiteshirts of England: A History of the Hvitserk Dynasty of Jorvik AAR. I haven't entirely caught up yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Congratulations @tpmcinty! Thou art the man!

I apologize for not posting before real life has been kicking me in the butt the last couple of weeks. I do want to thank @AlexanderPrimus for the nominations.

My congratulations @tpmcinty .

Congrats @tpmcinty, your AAR is one of my favourites

Congratulations @tpmcinty

Congratulations!

An excellent choice and extremely well deserved! Many congrats for this honor, @tpmcinty , as it is earned!

Thank all for you for your praise.

FYI @tpmcinty,

You get to choose the next winner. :)

As I said RL has been throwing me for a loop lately. A a result I am only been barely able to keep up with a few AAR's recently and they are all CKII. Additionally the writers have been all nominated for this award recently.

With some embarrassment I therefore am requesting that it be opened up to nominations.

Congratulations!

Really well done, @Arnulf Floyd! A fine emergence within AARland as both fan and writAAR! :)

My congratulations @Arnulf Floyd .

Congratulations!

Very many congratulations @Arnulf Floyd

Really well done, @Arnulf Floyd! A fine emergence within AARland as both fan and writAAR! :)

Congrats @Arnulf Floyd - your first award is always special :)

Congratulations! Shall have to have a read of these :)

Congratulations @Arnulf Floyd !

Well said @AlexanderPrimus and well done and congratulations @Arnulf Floyd :)

Thanks all for award. Ive read so much AARs mostly CK2 and EUIV, but I am a bit undecided who's next winner. I let community to nominate next winner

A good day

A week with an open nomination and not one?! :eek:

Very well. I feel the need to put someone forward and that one is none other than @Jokerang who has been doing excellent work over in CKII on a number of AARs and most recently towards At the Edge of the World - A Portugal AAR.

Never a winner of this nod, and that is important. Also someone that has been working strong all year and that should be commended too! The idea of this weekly nod was always to be both inviting and rewarding for work done and this nomination fills both bills. Well done, sir! And congratulations for it is well earned! :)