• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, it looks like it's been a week, so I'd like to nominate @Panzerfaust779, for the AAR "Bolívar's Dream: A CoE/DBZ Gran Colombia AAR".

In this AAR Panzerfaust779 is playing a neo-monarchist Nueva Granada from the 1821 start date I created for Pop Demand Mod, trying to unite the post-Spanish territories of northern South America under a new king. I like the writing style and the playstyle, and it makes me happy to see people playing and enjoying my mod. I'm also hoping that this award may stimulate the continuation of the AAR!

Well, it looks like it's been a week, so I'd like to nominate @Panzerfaust779, for the AAR "Bolívar's Dream: A CoE/DBZ Gran Colombia AAR".

In this AAR Panzerfaust779 is playing a neo-monarchist Nueva Granada from the 1821 start date I created for Pop Demand Mod, trying to unite the post-Spanish territories of northern South America under a new king. I like the writing style and the playstyle, and it makes me happy to see people playing and enjoying my mod. I'm also hoping that this award may stimulate the continuation of the AAR!
Thanks! Your mod is excellent btw, I enjoy the Alt-History possibilities of an 1821 bookmark.:D

Congratulations @Panzerfaust779 ! :)
Hoping we get some new chapter soon :p

Now that my schedule is open again and i have some free time, I plan to post the next chapter tonight, so watch for it ;)

Oh joy, the award brought the AAR out of hiatus! People should use the awards to do that more often. :D
Haha, i actually had planned to keep it in Hiatus till around thanksgiving, but the award along with some of the new readers means that i should probably continue it sooner rather than later :p

Reactions:
Well done! :)

Reactions:
Congratulations!

Congratuations!