• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @Dunaden !
Very many congratulations @Dunaden
Congratulations @Dunaden :)

Thank you all, very much appreciated.

I would like to nominate @Kazanov as WritAAR of the Week for his AAR, A Storm from the West: a Sunset Invasion AAR. This AAR contains an alternate history that stretches back to 300 BC and has completely reshaped Europe. In a world where the Roman Empire never existed, Kazanov has replaced it with a fully-fledged alternate history with new cultures and civilizations as the backdrop to saga of an ancient group of exiles surviving, thriving, and evolving in the New World and then finally returning from the west to reclaim a vastly different Mediterranean than the one they left behind.

Congratulations, @Kazanov! I'll have to check out your AAR, for sure. :)

Congrats

Congrats

Congratulations, @Kazanov ! :D

And, guys, if I may: Please vote in the ACAs - running now!

Very many congratulations @Kazanov

Thanks!, its counts as double coming from you.
Congratulations, @Kazanov! I'll have to check out your AAR, for sure. :)

Thanks! i hope you like it.

Thanks!

Thanks!
Congratulations @Kazanov
Thanks!

Congratulations, @Kazanov ! :D

And, guys, if I may: Please vote in the ACAs - running now!

Thanks!
Thank you all, very much appreciated.

I would like to nominate @Kazanov as WritAAR of the Week for his AAR, A Storm from the West: a Sunset Invasion AAR. This AAR contains an alternate history that stretches back to 300 BC and has completely reshaped Europe. In a world where the Roman Empire never existed, Kazanov has replaced it with a fully-fledged alternate history with new cultures and civilizations as the backdrop to saga of an ancient group of exiles surviving, thriving, and evolving in the New World and then finally returning from the west to reclaim a vastly different Mediterranean than the one they left behind.

As i said on my AARs thread, thanks you, it takes a lot of work to write fiction on a different language but its a lot of fun too :p
I want to nominate @dragoon9105 for his majestic Mega Campaign: Through Light and Shadow (Pt 4.Khitan Image-Heavy Megacampaign), playing a Mega-Campaign is a lot of fun, but reading about a nation across the ages its fun too. The author has won the prize before but i think he deserves it again for his continued efforts to tell the history of the Khitan peoples, not a common subject of AARs.

Well done.

Congratulations!