• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Thank you for the nomination DrPearceson, I'm flattered and glad so many are enjoying this story.
If I understand correctly I should now find another nominee for next week, right?

Thank you again, everybody.

Alright, it's Sunday, and my choice for this week's WritAAR of the Week will be siempie78 in "Wolves - aGoT House Stark AAR". LINK: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/wolves-agot-house-stark-aar.857759/

It's a pure narrative AAR taking place in the ASOIAF universe with an alternative outcome on the War of the Five Kings scenario, following the point of view of Robb Stark and his bannermen, Hosten and Maege, and Myrcella Lannister.
Very detailed and realistic in its descriptions, with a careful focus on the characters' feelings and motivations.

Congratulations, MattSR30.

Congratulation (again), JNOGaming!
I think there's a very good reason for that. When, after a while, one AGOT AAR is picked, it puts the awards, naturally, in the hands of an ASOIAF fan. No doubt then that they'll often be most interested in other AGOT AARs, and so it'll stay in that area until someone who enjoys reading other AARs picks a different one...
I'd say more it's because there's so many of them. It's very well the most played mod, so there are many users writing AARs about it, which increases the chances the best AAR in general will be an AGoT AAR rather than a vanilla one.

Reactions:
Seems like Gouldie had run. So, i have a duty to nominate someone again....

This time, it's a fresh AAR, just arrived last Sunday. Has unique style, made me laugh and well, has our lovely aliens with a side of blue and bionic power and well, overall, i think this is well-deserved:

Ladies and gentlemen, i give you @Silfae writing Stranded: An Asari Web Revolution (Mass Effect AAR)

Whoopety-****ing do! :D
Oh, dear, thank you, I'm really flattered, glad you enjoyed reading it up to this point, I'll make sure to keep up with the close updates then.
Nice to see I've still managed something interesting with a different style than usual.

Alright, the week is up, I'm going to call "Tomorrow's Sun, Today", another relatively recent Stellaris AAR by @michaelpetska, telling the story of an hegemonic mega-corporation through a recollection of reports, messages and registered conversation.