• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations

Reactions:
Congratulations!

Reactions:
Well done @Farsky— don’t have too much PASTA to celebrate! ;) Stay safe, too.

Reactions:
Many congratulations @Farsky . Too bad you don't get a medal for your real life uniform... Or maybe a plume for your hat would be more appropriate?

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Perhaps we can start awarding again? Just as they've all fallen a bit by the wayside?

Reactions:
Not to be greedy and pick up two of these, but I’d love to nominate @Doctor Baby for their highly enjoyable Fires of New Olympus. A well crafted look at a somewhat underexplored region of the CK2 map, and certainly based upon a unique premise: Hellenic Crimean Goths in the Indus Valley! Great writing and plenty going on. Do check it out!

• 1Love
Reactions:
Congratulations!

Well done!

Many congratulations

Not to be greedy and pick up two of these, but I’d love to nominate @Doctor Baby for their highly enjoyable Fires of New Olympus. A well crafted look at a somewhat underexplored region of the CK2 map, and certainly based upon a unique premise: Hellenic Crimean Goths in the Indus Valley! Great writing and plenty going on. Do check it out!
Congratulations!
Well done!
Congratulations !
Congratulations!
Many congratulations
Congratulations @Doctor Baby !
Wow!!! Thank you so much everyone! Now I can't put off catching up on all the other AARs I have to read :p

• 1Like
Reactions: