• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, thank you!

Been a bit busy with work lately, so I haven't gotten to updating some of my other in-progress AARs (such as Tebbran Stellar Industries), but I'm still here and hope to do more AARs in the future!

Congratulations!

@Arithmetician : You are supposed to pick the new winner after about a week, if you have the time, so it's about time to announce one!

Declared open for nomination, first come, first serve!
I would like to nominate @Bullfilter, who I believe somehow has never won this awAARd before.

He has three AARs to his name, Talking Turkey: Alternate History from 1936 which I must confess I do not know.

I do know however France: A Quick and Dirty HoI3 AAR - 1936 Start where we have been treated to WW2 sitzkrieg, and a newbie AAR for CK2 in Blut und Schlacht (Blood and Battle): A Learner's Saga , which I think is fast becoming one of the best tutorials that exists in how to play a pagan in CK2.

Well done, I say! An excellent choice. Congrats to you, @Bullfilter! :)

I would like to nominate @Bullfilter, who I believe somehow has never won this awAARd before.

He has three AARs to his name, Talking Turkey: Alternate History from 1936 which I must confess I do not know.

I do know however France: A Quick and Dirty HoI3 AAR - 1936 Start where we have been treated to WW2 sitzkrieg, and a newbie AAR for CK2 in Blut und Schlacht (Blood and Battle): A Learner's Saga , which I think is fast becoming one of the best tutorials that exists in how to play a pagan in CK2.
Thank you so much stnylan! :)

Talking Turkey is my original (ie first) AAR and, at this stage anyway, ‘magnum opus’. Because it has now been going since this time last year, it runs to about 100 chapters. To make it more accessible to new readers who may be daunted by a long read-through, I’ve started to do one-edition summaries of each ‘book’ (to let those who want to leap straight to the present book get a good idea of the back-story). I hope to get to the ‘book 2’ summary soon - in between updating the three AARs, work, etc :oops:

At least the Sitzkrieg is now over with France in that story and I have been able to get through the lead-up quickly!

Thanks also for the kind words on Blut und Schlacht. I’m enjoying it both for the game and story itself, but am also glad the ‘shared learning wiki’ aspect is also working. I think even experienced players are picking up useful pointers from peers. :D
Well done, I say! An excellent choice. Congrats to you, @Bullfilter! :)
Thanks for the support coz1! :D

A very richly deserved winner and, as stnylan says, very surprising he hasn't won it already given the quality of his works.

Congratulations indeed @Bullfilter

Many congratulations. All of @Bullfilter’s stuff is of the highest quality. A marvellous mix of narrative, historical and gameplay. Can’t believe he’s not won before but well deserved.

Congratulations!

He's doing another one as well? Hang on...

Indeed, many congratulations @Bullfilter!:) I'll echo the chorus above: it was about time that you won this awAARd. Keep up the great work, and I'll see if I can get back on track with reading.