• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, I think I owe the forums an apology. I promised a handoff on Saturday and the Universe took that personally. My job threw everything it could at me and I had to make some calls about how and where to spend my time. The good news is that I've finally got a good hold on the chaos, so I could come back to the forums.

My apologies for the absence.

Now to nominate a new WritAAR of the Week.

I love it when writers find ways to make their AAR stand out from the pack, be it with unique use of screenshots or image editing, or a framing device aside from the very common historybook format.

My successor is being nominated for the latter point: framing their AAR in a way that is highly uncommon for the Stellaris AAR forums. Galactic Pacification for Dummies may as well be the spiritual sequel to World Conquest for Dummies. @Peter Ebbesen has re-deployed the student-hating professor to make a highly informative AAR easier to read, and with Stellaris version 3.12 on the horizon, this 'teaching AAR' is a very welcome addition to Stellaris AARland.

For creating a truly useful teaching AAR and deploying the one professor we would all listen to, I nominate @Peter Ebbesen for the next WritAAR of the Week!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: