• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My deepest Apologies about the delay,

I want to nominate @dragoon9105 for his majestic Mega Campaign: Through Light and Shadow (Pt 4.Khitan Image-Heavy Megacampaign), playing a Mega-Campaign is a lot of fun, but reading about a nation across the ages its fun too. The author has won the prize before but i think he deserves it again for his continued efforts to tell the history of the Khitan peoples, not a common subject of AARs.
Congratulations @dragoon9105!
Very many congratulations @dragoon9105
Well done.
Congratulations @dragoon9105 !
Congratulations!

Thank you all so much. I truly do appreciate the feedback and praise :)

That said its more than high time I pass this on, And while I understand He is having a bit of a break due to a mixture of things, I would like to Nominate @Green Rice for his Phenomenal work on Give 'Em the Ol' Basel Razzle-Dazzle - A Habsburg AAR. I'm a sucker for good Gameplay AAR's and this definitely crosses all of the T's and Dots all the I's for me. Hope you feel better soon man, but congratulations all the same.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Indeed, good read.

Congratulations!

Very many congratulations

Congratulations @Green Rice - lots of recent recognition for your excellent work. Hope you might be tempted to fully return to it perhaps after a break and refresh :)

Reactions:
Thank you all for the honor, it has been a while since I've been on the forums due to the break I've been on to which other people have already alluded. I will let any of my fans who are reading this know that I have not given up completely and in fact have two fully-written chapters out of the five left to see the light of day before I'm planning to call my Habsburg campaign more or less concluded. And the third one is actually being worked on today!

Consequently, as embarrassed as I am to admit, I haven't had time to read other writAAR's work since my own nomination. Rather than give a half-hearted promotion to someone based on a cursory skim, if it's alright by the mods I'd like to waive my right of nominating the next awardee. Instead I'd like the more dedicated readers out there in this thread to have an opportunity to nominate someone whose work they've had the time to dig into and enjoy.

Thank you all again!

• 3Like
Reactions:
I’d like to nominate someone who’s only been writing in AARland for a few months, but who is putting out what is in my view one of the best AARs on the boards at the moment. I don’t think they’ve received al that much recognition for what their doing, so it would be my pleasure to rectify that. Please give your warmest congratulations to @Kienzle for their work on the excellent Vpřed, Zachadie! A 20th Century HtA Zachadia AAR!

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!