• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congrats @Vonsson! Also a heads up - it's likely time for you to name your successor. :)

Very many congratulations @Centurial - it is very well earned nomination.

Congratulations!

Thanks a ton guys, I'm glad people have enjoyed the story :)

Unfortunately i've been abroad most of the week and now am a victim of this year's flu so I haven't been active - if somebody else could nominate a successor on Friday that would be appreciated

Many congratulations, @Centurial and thanks for letting us know you may be out of pocket. Hope the flu gets better. I had it earlier this year (or late last year) and it was a bad batch.

So the question to the Mods - are we free-form for the next nomination? Seems about time. :)

Many congratulations, @Centurial and thanks for letting us know you may be out of pocket. Hope the flu gets better. I had it earlier this year (or late last year) and it was a bad batch.

So the question to the Mods - are we free-form for the next nomination? Seems about time. :)

Go ahead and nominate someone! As always, first come, first serve.