• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @Farquharson! I've always loved your AAR's, I'll certainly have to check this one out! :)

Congratulations!

Well thank you to all, especially to @stnylan for the nomination, and for thus bumping me into the exalted (though probably little-known) company of the "4+ club" - I feel very honoured! It's also exactly the sort of flattery that is guaranteed to get me back to writing another AAR in the very near future - I already have two or three ideas simmering away at the back of my twisted mind...

But now it's time to pass on the baton, and happily as I began to trawl through the AAR forums in search of a worthy recipient, the answer seemed quite obvious. I hereby nominate @Firespread for his Imperial Blood: A CK2-Stellaris Megacampaign. For a megacampaign it is in its very early stages, but Firespread's writing is of a very high standard, and it will definitely be worth following - I do hope it goes all the way! So, let me be the first to say, congratulations @Firespread!

Congratulations @Firespread! Your project seems promising!

Oh jeez, thanks @Farquharson , it's always really nice to know people are enjoying the stuff I'm writing. Someone ought to remind me when I have to pass it on, I'm terrible at deadlines.

I posted an Inkwell if people want to take a gander. As always, feel free to post comments or requests in the thread! Observer suggestions on foreign realms or affairs may find themselves rewarded. Anyway, I'll try to keep the updates constant on Imperial Blood - I spend most of my free time writing something or another, and Imperial Blood has proved incredibly fun for me to write.

I also plan on opening up suggestions/submissions for custom races when we hit Stellaris, as I'll otherwise be building a 'cinematic universe' of 40 custom-made races.

Thanks again to @Farquharson for handing me the responsibility of remembering to pass this on Sunday, among some other things.

I'm quite new to the practice of writing AARs - Imperial Blood only began a couple of weeks ago, so it took me some time to look for the person I thought was most deserving. Even though he's already had a showcase and the Character Writer of the Week award for this AAR - albeit one full year ago next week - I'm passing on the WritAAR of the week to @Asantahene for the fantastic The Wolves of Westseaxna-a tale of Wessex. It's baffling how such a well-written and passionate AAR hasn't got WritAAR of the week already, really. Besides, with the house of Wessex recently creating England in my own AAR, I thought it would be quite appropriate.

Congratulations, @Asantahene!

Very many congrats @Asantahene . I haven't yet read your AAR, but it is on the list of those I wish to read.

My congratulations!

Congratulations indeed, and coming at the ideal time after the characters themselves are celebrating some successes. Richly deserved.

Thanks again to @Farquharson for handing me the responsibility of remembering to pass this on Sunday, among some other things.

I'm quite new to the practice of writing AARs - Imperial Blood only began a couple of weeks ago, so it took me some time to look for the person I thought was most deserving. Even though he's already had a showcase and the Character Writer of the Week award for this AAR - albeit one full year ago next week - I'm passing on the WritAAR of the week to @Asantahene for the fantastic The Wolves of Westseaxna-a tale of Wessex. It's baffling how such a well-written and passionate AAR hasn't got WritAAR of the week already, really. Besides, with the house of Wessex recently creating England in my own AAR, I thought it would be quite appropriate.

Congratulations, @Asantahene!
Wow this is a singular honour @Firespread and many many thanks for this award. I am really chuffed to receive it. So a bit about me in @coz1 tradition. I am a Brit, born and bred London but living with my husband in Manchester (a great city). I used to be in the British Army as a Tank Commander and I guess it is from those beginnings that my love of dee strategy has been born. Writing I have been doing (to amuse myself and my friends) since I was 12.

Thanks again for all those readers commenting on Wolves and the lurkers as well-you are all very welcome and so vital to keep my passion going.

I will be sure to pass the honour on this coming Sunday