• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh my, this is a pleasant surprise!
Thanks for nomination, @Zealuu

Congratulations and well-deserved, @hjarg!

Congratulations @hjarg! Well deserved!

Congratulations hjarg!

Congratulations!

A worthy choice! :)

Very many congratulations

Seems like Gouldie had run. So, i have a duty to nominate someone again....

This time, it's a fresh AAR, just arrived last Sunday. Has unique style, made me laugh and well, has our lovely aliens with a side of blue and bionic power and well, overall, i think this is well-deserved:

Ladies and gentlemen, i give you @Silfae writing Stranded: An Asari Web Revolution (Mass Effect AAR)

Whoopety-****ing do! :D

Seems like Gouldie had run. So, i have a duty to nominate someone again....

This time, it's a fresh AAR, just arrived last Sunday. Has unique style, made me laugh and well, has our lovely aliens with a side of blue and bionic power and well, overall, i think this is well-deserved:

Ladies and gentlemen, i give you @Silfae writing Stranded: An Asari Web Revolution (Mass Effect AAR)

Whoopety-****ing do! :D
Oh, dear, thank you, I'm really flattered, glad you enjoyed reading it up to this point, I'll make sure to keep up with the close updates then.
Nice to see I've still managed something interesting with a different style than usual.

Congratulations!